If someone wrote a movie about you

Guest thederekeffect1

Guest thederekeffect1

If someone wrote a movie about your life:

Who would they get to play you?

What would the title of the movie be?

What type of movie would it be? (comedy, action, adventure, drama, etc)

What would be the theme song?

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)?

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene?

Edited by thederekeffect1

I like this thread, I often think about this, heh.

My mate reckons Martin Clunes from Men Behaving Badly should play me, when I had longer hair I guess there is a similarity. And I am similar to his character in MBB

Welcome to Paradise

What type of movie would it be?

Comedy drama

True Believers by Bouncing Souls

I don't think there would be a memorable scene, it would probably be much like Swingers in the sense that it would mostly be dialogue. I suppose the scene where I break up with my ex would be big. Or when I finally blow my brains out...

Lemme add a question:

What about the supporting cast? Who would play your friends/partners/family etc?

Edited by Myked

Who would they get to play you?;

This is a tough one, I can't think of anyone who I actually look like....hmmm I'll edit in later.

What would the title of the movie be?;

The Mark Of Excellence

What type of movie would it be? (comedy, action, adventure, drama, etc);

Comedy (Slapstick :shifty: Okay, not slapstick)

What would be the theme song?;

Opening - "Flame" by Bell X1 (And it would just be me wandering the streets) The songs got a great cool vibe about it.

Closing (Credits) - "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve, then fades into "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez

I could do the whole fucking soundtrack if I wanted to. In fact I might, later. :shifty:

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene?;

My shameless 3-way sex scene with Keira Knightley and Mischa Barton for absolutely no reason, which lasts 50 minutes of the 90 minute film. :shifty:

Seriously, this is tough. So many funny stuff has happened in my life. It's thinking of what I'll actually include. My best mate being chatted up by a man and trying to let him down gently whilst me and another mate start yelling homophobic comments across at each other. Including the super-witty "Dude, there's the backdoor. I wonder how many people go through there" and "Thank christ they have the squirty soap. I didn't fancy getting bummed"....and me giggling and saying "I hate fags" and getting us kicked out. :shifty: It probably wont make the final cut though. :shifty: I dunno, so much funny shit has happened, I struggle to remember it all. :(

Supporting Cast;

One of my mates looks like Matt Damon, hmmm, I'll probably just throw a bunch of fit women in there, even if they look nothing like who they're playing. The guy who was Finch on American Pie would be my brother, looks near identical. My dad would be Necro Butcher (:shifty:)...can't think of anymore...Oh another mate looks like Daniel Powter....bah I dunno.

Edited by YI

If someone wrote a movie about your life:

Depends. Julian Sands has recently struck me as an amazing actor, from The L Word, to Stargate, to 24, he's massive. Someone more my age, looking at people born around my birthday, Ryan DeBoar is approximately exactly one year my junior, and doesn't look too good. He could probably match my level of ugliness with a few shovels to the face and a head shaving. He's also Canadian, and relatively unknown, so he'd work cheap. And let's face it, my life story, cheap production values.

I'd more then likely name it after a Radiohead song, since I suck at naming things. There There might be it.

Drama, I imagine. Though some people wouldn't get it, and would find it comedy.

The title of the film would more then likely dictate that.

My death, of course. My final death, anyway. Or maybe someone I know dies, and that's more tragic, as I've never truly lived, and thus the definiton of my own life story is the death of somebody else. That actually sounds like a far more plausible end.

What about the supporting cast? Who would play your friends/partners/family etc?

My father would be Christopher Walken. Spare no expense. As for my friends, indy wrestlers, as most of my friends have tried, and failed for the most part, at becoming indy wrestlers. They'd get a kick out of seeing themselves as successful wrestlers.

I actually often do write about myself, but never as myself, raw myself. My life story would be mostly inside jokes and references and situations most people wouldn't really understand, and while it might be a mediocre art house movie, there is no reason to even suggest it ever be that.

Edited by SeanDMan

Who would they get to play you? Ewan McGregor - with shaved hair I looked quite a lot like him in Trainspotting

What would the title of the movie be? Electric Shelf Life

What type of movie would it be? (comedy, action, adventure, drama, etc) Arty and obscure with subtitles....in Swedish

What would be the theme song? "I Love You, Ono" by Stereo Total at the start and then "Glosoli" by Sigur Ros at the end.

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene? The orange.

Supporting Cast? Mmmmilla as my good lady wife Anna, Bruce Willis as my father, Emma Thompson as my mother, Sean Bean as "Owen" (friend of mine) and some big lanky ginger as my younger brother Sam.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

As the film I'm currently working on is semi-autobiographical in a lot of ways, I've considered this a lot lately, to be honest.

As much as I want to be an egotistical bastard and say Johnny Depp, I'm not going to. Noel Fielding (Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh) would probably work, a lot of people tell me I look like him, and we have similar mannerisms. If his voice had a bit more of a Northern twang I'd probably sound like him, too.

I don't know, really. Something pretentious as fuck. "Broken Heart Surgery", although that's a bit too emo. Maybe just "Boy".

It would be an arthouse film, but with moments of surrealist comedy. Probably mostly in black and white.

"Teenage Riot" by Sonic Youth, perhaps.

I don't know, really. Possibly some kind of nervous breakdown, filmed in a way that makes it uncomfortable to watch. It's difficult to say. If I were to make a film about my life, it would be primarily dialogue and character-based, not really built around memorable scenes...and besides, I can't objectively state what parts of my life would be memorable to an observer.

Even though there's absolutely no similarity there, I'd want Bill Murray to play my Dad.

Who would they get to play you? Jack Black

What would the title of the movie be? La Hangover aka My Apartment Is Gone Because I Drank It Last Night

What type of movie would it be? Comedy

What would be the theme song? Loser by Beck

What would be the most memorable scene? The drunken orgy featuring various Hollywood starlets and moi... I'm think of making that a DVD only extra, though

Guest awitts

Matt Lucas from Little Britain.

Broken Body

Comedy

Time of your life - Green Day

What would be the most memorable scene?

Getting drunk and falling out my wheelchair.

Chuck Norris, but if it had to be based on looking similar to me, Coby Dick from Papa Roach or a slimmer Peter Kay I guess.

Kristov: The Movie

Action unt Comedy

Out Welcome Home by Less Than Jake

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)?

Hulk Hogan, Brutus Beefcake, Virgil & Nailz

The traffic cone & duck incident.

Who would they get to play you? Nick Frost - The guy who played Ed in Shaun of the Dead

What would the title of the movie be? Can I talk to you?

What type of movie would it be? (comedy, action, adventure, drama, etc): Rom - Com

What would be the theme song? A little Respect - Erasure

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)? Simon Pegg , Jack Black, Jessica Alba as the love of my life.

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene? Me and Laura (Alba) finally get it together.

Who would they get to play you? Martin Fowler from Eastenders, only because I look a little bit like him, nothing else really

What would the title of the movie be? Odds And Sods

What type of movie would it be? (comedy, action, adventure, drama, etc) Rom-Com

What would be the theme song? I think Stone Roses "Waterfall" would be a good choice...doesn't stand for anything, but just sounds good in any "recap-style" shots in a film.

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)? Dunno really....

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene? My ex giving birth to my daughter, I guess

Who would they get to play you? Dylan Moran. He's a more awesome version of me :shifty:

What would the title of the movie be? Mandarin Balls

What type of movie would it be? Comedy drama

What would be the theme song? The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)? Scarlet Johannson would have to be in there somewhere, just because she's hawt :wub:

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene? The night I finally got Lauren :D

Eric Stoltz

What would the title of the movie be? And God said 'HA!'

What type of movie would it be? (comedy, action, adventure, drama, etc) Comedy

What would be the theme song? "Voodoo People" by Prodigy

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)? Dad: Wilford Brimley, brother: Tom Cruise (acting psychotic), mother - Sally Field, sister - Maura Tierny, Best Friend - Himself (...he does live in Hollywood)

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene? A drunken me singing "If I Were A Rich Man" from Fiddler on the Roof

Who would they get to play you? Chad Michael Murray

What would the title of the movie be?: Dirty Sex or The Ins & Outs (My ex-g/f who is on the phone just gave me that one. Think about the pun.)

What type of movie would it be? (comedy, action, adventure, drama, etc): Drama/Adventure mix with a hint of comedy.

What would be the theme song?: "Sex & Candy" - Marcy Playground

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)?: Not sure.

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene?: A scene titled "Take off My Shoe" in which I get my first tattoo.

Edited by Toffee Crisp

Danny Dyer. I have absolutely loved him in pretty much everything I've seen him in. Even though he looks fuck all like me.

Far From Nowhere

Comedy. Sort of like one of those shitty teen comedies but with some serious stuff thrown in.

Opening Credits: "Kick In The Mouth" - Reuben

End Credits: "Tiny Vessels" - Death Cab For Cutie

Who would play your friends and family?

The main character from Pure Pwnage to play my best friend, as he would bust a fucking nut at that. Other than him, don't have a clue.

The scene where I'm staying at this girl's house and her dad warns me in an arse over tit fashion. The official line he gives is "If you want to go to the toilet in the middle of the night, don't worry about turning a light on because if I wake up and hear someone creeping around the house, I'll wonder what's going on" which really means "Keep your hands to yourself or I'll kill you". Wake up in the middle of the night, wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts and stagger in a sleepy haze to the toilet without turning any lights on. Drop my boxers and sit on the toilet in the act of shitting. A few second later, her dad kicks the door open and is standing with a shotgun and screams "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU UP TO!?". Scramble out of the toilet whilst trying frantically to pull my boxers up and then scramble out the house into the freezing cold night without picking up any of my stuff. Add in "Keep It To Yourself" by Reuben playing on the background whilst running out of the house.

Part of that really happened, part if it didn't. Not hard to guess which bit didn't. The thought of that bit came from telling one of my friend's what happened and just sort of running with it. It's pretty stupid but that was the sort of stuff we came up with when we were younger.

Who would they get to play you? Chow Yun Fat

What would the title of the movie be? La Estrella

What type of movie would it be? Comedy/Martial Arts/Sci-fi because I can.

What would be the theme song? "Praise You" Fatboy Slim Remix

Who would play your friends and family (supporting cast)? Benecio Del Toro to play my womanising Latino friend Adrian, Heath Ledger to play my disturbingly metrosexual friend Chris and Mekhi Phifer (sp?) to play my friend Jason the chef with 'tude.

And of course... What would be the most memorable scene? The mass battle between the Year 10s and the Year 11s that culminates into a war against the administration. Throw in the innocent wrestling between two friends that escalate into a deep rooted personal battle.