Music-Maven

triplexpac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I wanted to start the EWB record label cause my computer for some reason refuses to finish loading whenever I apply for a record label.

Again, I'm SoundMachine, I'm just about to apply :thumbs-up:

I clicked apply twice, but nothing came up. I guess thats whats supposed to happen? And am I the only one who would have prefered Extreme Warfare Battleground, rather than EWB Records? Not trying to put you down MoE, just saying is all...

*runs before MoE declines application to label*

Edited by Kaneanite

I didn't realize that you had to sign bands to contracts. I have little money and have to set budgets, I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: And I also noticed that it's currently impossible to add bands. It doesn't advance to the next screen when you try to add. I'll keep trying each day to see when it's fixed.

Edited by The Mark Of Excellence

We may just have to wait until the full version is out for the label to start up.

EDIT: Looks like my band got deleted. I do have a question for those playing. When you first start out, do you have to buy your instruments to practice and stuff? Or is it just assumed that you have shitty instruments to play?

Edited by Carnage

Wow, I got sucked back into this. One of my bands from v2 (The Clones, Brainwashed, and Scythe) may return when it's fully run, but right now I'm usin' the band name Lipstick and Dynamite.

We may just have to wait until the full version is out for the label to start up.

EDIT: Looks like my band got deleted. I do have a question for those playing. When you first start out, do you have to buy your instruments to practice and stuff? Or is it just assumed that you have shitty instruments to play?

As far as I know, it's assumed you have crappy instruments.

And yeah, I'd wait until the full version comes out until we worry about labels, the label system isn't all worked out yet in the Beta

Just signed up haven't even started playing yet. Made a punk band called Main St. (street abbrv.). I signed up for v2, even though they're wiping out accounts I figured for a couple of days I'd play.

Anyone know a good way to make money in v3?  The only way I can make money is by touring for 28 days, which leaves no time to practice so I'll never get any songs out.

Well, I just kept playing, and eventually I started making money (although I'm not making tons). I just kept a regular routine of 7 day tours, and splitting the rest of my time between Practice and Rest. Eventually my costs and income levelled off. Right now my expenses are $100, and my income is somewhere around $150-200.