I need a challenge

Guest [ Tyler ]

Guest [ Tyler ]

Doesn't really matter who it's against, preferably alldawson or someone like AD quality! :P I want some unique rules, nothing like the second round Revolution rules. :shifty: Anyway, anyone up for it?

I'll take you on if I'm up to your standards. I agree about the rules in Revolution, as I didn't particularly like them either, but oh well.

And I wouldn't mind fielding some more rules if that's okay. It'd be nice to do your's ApSham, but personally I like choosing from options, but it's up to Tyler.

You've been commissioned to design a new prototype Ipod . The only limitation si that the prototype needs to have the feel as the original ipod had. You also need to give it a new name and create a advertising graphic for it.

You cna either make 2 different graphics one of the ipod itself and one for the ad or you cna can combine them

Size is up to you

This is the longest I've spent on a graphic in quite awhile and am pleased with the results. There are some faults that I see, but overall I feel it's one of my better works.

iPod Touch:

ipodtouch2xx.jpg

iPod Touch Summer 2006 Ad:

ipodtouchad2rw.jpg

First to 5 sound good, Tyler?

Both seem really bland and unrealistic. I couldn't do better, of course, but my opinion still stays.

My vote goes to Tyler.

Livid. Whilst Livid's isn't the most exciting graphic ever, I just find Tyler's pretty boring with not much going on.

But pretty much like Blink though, I couldn't pull a graphic out my arse but y'know, just my opinion and stuff.

Guest muddatrucker

Livid, for the reasons AD stated, whilst Tylers looks more like the iPod style, it basically looks like a bunch of squares and looks flatter than Kate Moss' tits.