Which Did You Like Better?

K

I like Jedi better because it has a good ending and wraps everything up.

ESB is good but it leaves too many questions left unanswered and doesn't have a firm ending to really be the best movie of the series.

Empire. Jedi was a good film, even with the Ewoks, which I don't think are as bad as people often claim, but Empire was darker, grittier and more interesting. It didn't have a happy ending, it left everything just feeling hopeless, and that's a risky thing to do with a film, even the second part of a trilogy. And, of course, the whole "I am your father" is greater than anything in Return Of The Jedi.

That is, of course, with the exception of:

admiral_ackbar.jpg

Ackbar! At The Disco

Jedi....just for the ending. The music when Luke gets pissed when Vader mentions Leia is just brilliant. Absolutely brilliant ending. Not even the little Ewoks or Boba Fetts craptastic death could ruin it. Plus Wedge survives another battle :D Empire is great (duh!) and probably has the best music overall, but I still think Jedi is better, and after watching the entire saga the ending is even better then it was before.

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.