Giving up cold turkey...

PkmnTrainerJ

I'm going to try something next month. I turn 19 soon (next month) and don't want to be as addicted to games as I am, I'm not bad on the PS2 or Cube, I hardly have time.

But the Gameboy & DS, they lure me away with their portable-ness.

So, on April 29th (last day at work before a weeks holiday) I will give up video games for a month, maybe longer.

I don't know what my spare money will go on...

I may even try to form some kind of entertaining diary.

Wish me luck.

I'm going to try something next month. I turn 19 soon (next month) and don't want to be as addicted to games as I am, I'm not bad on the PS2 or Cube, I hardly have time.

But the Gameboy & DS, they lure me away with their portable-ness.

So, on April 29th (last day at work before a weeks holiday) I will give up video games for a month, maybe longer.

I don't know what my spare money will go on...

I may even try to form some kind of entertaining diary.

Wish me luck.

Rent boys.

I ususally give up games during revision/exam time (right now in fact... :() or any other busy time at uni, and it's usually for a month or so. So good luck, I at least had uni work that stopped me from playing, whereas you're just doing it to prove you can. One thing - when you go back to playing them it won't feel right the first few times you play, you won't get back into the swing of it for about a week or so. Or at least I didn't.

I don't really have time to play PS2 anymore. I think if I had a PSP it would get some serious play, but only when I'm on the scummy bus in a morning or evening And that's not a bag thing, much better than just sitting there smelling the weed wafting forward from the half a dozen Yardies sitting on the back seat and the constant music coming from half a dozen mobile phones/low quality Mp3 player hybrids.

Roll on the next time I have some spare cash.