The 2006 NFL Draft

ACCBiggz

I think with the draft changing so much with Williams going 1st this is going to be great. Saints will probably either stick with D'Brickishaw at the 2nd pick or trade down to Jets so the Jets can get Bush. If they don't trade down I could see it was Titans grabbing Bush, Jets getting Leinert, and Greenbay getting AJ. I think Young will probably go to Oakland

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Leinart goes to Tennessee because of Norm Chow. But I seem to remember McNair being a big fan of Vince Young. And Cutler played at Vandy, and historically there has always been a local bias in the NFL Draft. That said, whoever gets Cutler gets, in my opinion, the best QB in the draft. At least right now. Leinart in the future might be better, but I see Cutler as being a Big Ben type. Vince Young... please. When he learns how to throw a football, get back to me.

My question is whether A.J. Hawk goes to Green Bay or if they opt to pick Vernon Davis instead. Having Davis gives Favre a great target.

Well, all our questions get answered now.

I don't think the Texans have done anything wrong, they should have traded down definately but passing on Bush doesn't mean anything right now. He wouldn't go anywhere behind there O-Line - that's what needs the attention. Davis is a great running back if he has the Line, which he doesn't.

Someone else needs Bush a whole lot more than the Texans, and New Orleans will be shopping that pick if they have any sense. Just like the Texans should have. Texans could easily have picked up Mario by trading down, get a ton of great picks and mend that O-Line, but still, I'm glad they didn't take Bush.

Anyways - Leinart, where do people see him going. I could see him going to New Orleans - but didn't he say that he didn't want to play there or something, plus the Saints should be trading out of that Bush pick. Titans could easily take Young as much as they could take Leinart, I lot of Titans fans I know seem to have fallen smitten for Young - y'know, since the Rose Bowl.

Leinart was a cert for the number one pick last year, now he could find himself outside the top 5. The beauty of the draft I guess.

Well Bush is in New Orleans now. Think its a bad move on their part, they've already got McAllister as a great RB so I see no need for them to draft Bush. Oh well. But then again this could bring New Orleans back to their football team, so maybe it aint that bad of a move afterall. But now Carolina defense has to try and deal with Bush :(

Edited by TH4L

And the Titans go for the best QB NOT named Matt Leinart. If the Jets had any brains Leinart goes here, but they're the Jets so bank on Ferguson

Guest SixThreeSuperman

They'll take Ferguson. Leinart will drop down a bit, and the lucky dogs will be the Cards at #10 when they draft the guy who IMO will be the best quarterback to come out of this draft, Jay Cutler.