Choose two of these games...

apsham

RE4 is one of the best games I have played in a long while. True I don't tend to buy non-wrestling or non-football games anymore but RE4 has it all. The only weak point with RE4 is the plot I guess but unless you are a RE geek (like me) that wouldn't put you off any the actual game.

Oh yeah, just remembered... if you do get RE4, be sure to get a standard 8 mb memory card, if you don't have one already... Apparently there's something with the game, or at least some copies, that don't allow you to save games unless it's on a standard 8 mb memory card. At least it's what I've read because it happened to me. I have a 16mb memory card and when I went to save and then load, it always showed me this "corrupted data" warning. Then I asked a friend if I could borrow her memory card, and it worked fine. So, yeah, unless you have a standard card, you might want to think twice about RE. Although I do recommend it.

MGS3: Subsistence and Resident Evil 4; simply because they're both excellent games, and Call Of Duty 2: The Big Red One is yet another by-the-numbers FPS that, whilst fundamentally good, brings absolutely nothing new to the table in a vastly stale genre.

Edited by Spee

RE4 just recently received a price drop as part of the Greatest Hits package (along with God of War, another you *must own* if you like action games.) I'd suggest picking up RE4, playing through, then playing MGS3 again before hitting up Subsistance. That way, the price may have dropped and you'll be refreshed on the story.

CoD2, as stated earlier by Spee, is a shoot-by-numbers game. Solid, but not worth getting unless you need a new FPS and you're a WW2 buff.

I ended up with MGS3: Subsistence and RE4. I love both of them again already, and I am taking my time going through MGS3 this time, hearing all they have to say on the radio about everything and such. I forgot how awesome a story it was. Resident Evil 4 on the other hand is damn good as well, I am just frustrated with my lack of health and ammo at this point.