Dream Team

wbafanlee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to watch this all the fucking time last summer, when they showed it at midday. Great show, although I haven't watched it since they replayed that series - the one with the match fixing, and the club going down, and the canal murder and such. It'd be awesome if they did actually release the 10 DVD collection. God knows I'd buy it.

• Admin

Was a very interesting episode. But there's no need to kill anyone, ever. That doesn't make it more exciting. Just gets rid of an exciting character. Stupid fucking woman writer.

He quit the show, what other choice did they have?

Also, only Jerry's son said he is dead, he could just be covering for him.

• 5 months later...

Dempsey is a twat.

This is shit, Hector is gone already. Naysmith leaving is a letdown, too. Which club was he sold to? Are we made aware? Eugene leaving too was another let down. The fella who mentioned how every dies looks like he'll be interesting. Jason's pretty interesting too, I suppose. Sully wanting to go isn't shocking at all. Anything that gets my beloved MacKay closer to captaincy is good.

I also look forward to seeing the new incoming manager.

• Admin

Couldn't disagree more, Hector was a crap actor who bought nothing to the show. Now with him and Ryan gone Studs will have new occupants? Jaws still owns it IIRC :P

harchester.net posters are spazzing out over the site being on the episode, and saying how great it was. I thought it was very meh.

I used to really like this show a few years ago and just watched it again yesterday. I have to say that it's probably the stupidest thing I'VE EVER SEEN on TV. Is this still based on the real life football world/on planet Earth? Let me get this right;

• Vocal fan shouts and complains at manager

• Manager turns around and calls the fan down

• Fan is reluctant, but yes, he comes down to the side of the pitch

• Manager asks fan if he has a problem

• Fan replies yes

• Manager asks him if he thinks he could do any better

• Fan replies yes

• Manager brings the fan on.. he brings him on.. What? How? Even if Harchester did EMPLOY random fans from the audience as football players, surely they'd have to be on the bench as well to be brought on?

I'm supposing they'll hire him as an actual player soon, too? Honestly, I'm still in shock and this shit program was on yesterday. Wow. shit. Did this really happen? Is there some other story to this or have I got it terribly wrong? If not, then wow, this program has gone downhill.

Edited by Anothername

Couldn't disagree more, Hector was a crap actor who bought nothing to the show. Now with him and Ryan gone Studs will have new occupants? Jaws still owns it IIRC :P

harchester.net posters are spazzing out over the site being on the episode, and saying how great it was. I thought it was very meh.

Hector made me laugh. But yes, Studs will need new occupants. Jaws was never actually found. >_> He'll be back. >_>