Dream Team

wbafanlee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've learnt something new. In friendly matches, you can bring on anyone you want. Are people who haven't paid for a seat allowed to be brought on? What are the rules on cats/dogs being brought on?

lol, twat.

I reckon it's Sully writing the letters. Far too obvious for it to just be Amy.

I don't think it's Sully. The text came from Dragoncorp, so it's obviously someone who was involved with Casper in the ownership of Harchester. I expect it was someone who was a silent partner, but someone that we all know & has a history in the show.

I want to know how the text to her phone came from Dragoncorp, if it was the cop doing it all.

The two new signings should be interesting atleast, as should Porter being on a trial & his conflict with Sully.

Next week's looks interesting, if it does end up with Alex sending Lynda down (which I really don't think will happen), I fully expect Alex to get found out soon enough.

• 6 months later...

Fuck, I miss Dream Team. I well wish I got into it more.

I loved the first season when I was younger. I had a major crush on Lynda, and have only just realised it's Carla off Corrie. Fletch was a God. I watched the episode where Connelly killed himself, that was my last. I well wish I got into it more, I was too young though.