Bye Bye Blues 'n Baggies

Steeb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I used to be a Man U fan, my excuse being I knew nothing about football and so I latched on to the most succesful I knew. So I used to be a dirty glory supporter. But I was taken to a Blues game by my Uncle in 99 and for some reason I liked the side and became a blue nose. This was a good two years before we went up and a year before our League Cup final appearence.

So I became a Blue nose because I didn't want to be a United fan anymore (three months later Man U win the Treble and the Blue lose in the play off semis).

• Admin

It's been a shit year for the Midlands, hasn't it? Brum down, Baggies down, Villa crap, so on so forth.

Walsall went down too, that's in the Midlands...ish... I think :pinch:

I swear, if Watford win the play-off's, there's gonna be a fucking season long party, concluding in Watford finishing rock bottom.

Villa are rubbish as well, wouldn't be suprised or upset to see them go down next year, unless O'Leary actually starts doing something right. Milner and Davis are quality little players, but thats about it in my mind - everyone else is either average, or poor.

Only regulars out of the first 11 I'd keep are Davis, McCann and Millner.

Sorenson makes too many mistakes, Mellberg hasn't looked any where near his best for the past three seasons. Bouma I aint sure, I'd like to see him play at centre back cuz thats his prefered position. Samuel can fuck off the lazy cunt. Don't rate Hughes, think its time for Barry to move on while we still might get some money for him, same with Angel. Hendrie, as much as I love just isn't consistent enough and is getting too many injuries. Baros isn't worth the money, so i hope he has a good world cup so some other team comes in for him.

I hope against sunderland he plays a proper young side with Luke Moore and Agbonlahor upfront, cuz Agbonlahor is proper quick and looks hungry but he's been played out of position on the left in most games.

Only regulars out of the first 11 I'd keep are Davis, McCann and Millner.

Sorenson makes too many mistakes, Mellberg hasn't looked any where near his best for the past three seasons. Bouma I aint sure, I'd like to see him play at centre back cuz thats his prefered position. Samuel can fuck off the lazy cunt. Don't rate Hughes, think its time for Barry to move on while we still might get some money for him, same with Angel. Hendrie, as much as I love just isn't consistent enough and is getting too many injuries. Baros isn't worth the money, so i hope he has a good world cup so some other team comes in for him.

I hope against sunderland he plays a proper young side with Luke Moore and Agbonlahor upfront, cuz Agbonlahor is proper quick and looks hungry but he's been played out of position on the left in most games.

Mellberg is still one of the best in the country, IMO. I'd love to him to stay as long as he can. Bouma is brilliant, bare in mind, he needs a Premiership pre-season to get into things properly. He's good at LB too, so I'm fine him playing there. Hughes is consistant, & pretty solid. Barry has been great for us, I hope he stays on, one of my favourite players lately. Angel, I like. I just like him. I want hm to stay. Hendrie needs to play more, seriously. Oh & Sorenson isn't as bad as many say, his bad points are pointed out way more than his game-winning saves.

I want O'Leary to leave, and go to Sunderland. They want him, let them have him. Curbs is 2/1 to end up at the Villa, I say yes please.

Edited by Summers

If Villa got Curbs things are looking pretty damn good for them. Their young players are coming up through the ranks fantastically. They don't have a bad little team, with a bit of time, hope, and one or two good signings they can be a decent side, maybe more. I seen the opening game of the season, and Hughes played fantastic, he amazed me. Something just isn't clicking for the Villa.