SEMI-REGULAR MUSIC POLL #2: Who is better?

Liam

....doesn't mean he had to try and sing like him. Seriously, there was very little difference. You can argue about him being related, or him trying to emulate him, but doesn't make it any cleverer to try and sound like someone else when you sing.

Deftones are boring, from the little I have heard.

KoRn are ana verage band that pull out some good songs on occasion.

There better be some good bands in the next poll. lol. (e.g. Who's the best NWOBHM band? Then again, we know it's between Maiden and Priest, and Maiden win every time... )

Edited by Kid Britain

Deftones. Not into Korn besides a few songs. Quite like Deftones. Not massively into them either. But there's more songs that I like, and hey seem to experiment more with what they do. As the stuff I have, there's definately more variety to it, than the Korn stuff I have.

:::: Edit ::::

This Poll Is Now Closed. The Final Results Are As Follows...

Who is the best band of these two?

Deftones [ 24 ] ** [63.16%]

Korn [ 14 ] ** [36.84%]

The Thread Will Remain Open For Discussion.

I hope he got raped :shifty:

I know it ended in him crying on the record for ages, which I just thought was stupid as hell, really. It's the actual song "Daddy", from what I recall.

I heard he was raped by his next door neighbour, yet for some reason on the album he changed it to be about his Dad. I couldn't give a toss, quite frankly.

I was expecting Korn to do better in this.