White Chicks

TheReaper316

I really want to see this. HAs anyone yet? It came out Wednesday I do believe. If it's anything like the Scary Movie's the Wayans made with just pure gorss out, stupid, retarded humour then I will f'n love it cuz those are 2 of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Any comments? I plan to see it this weekend.

Meh...of course I probaly just have a bad sense of humor...or just different from everyone else, but I love the Wayans brothers. (Barring Shawn, but I can tolerate him) so right now this is #1 on m list of movies to see. I mean Big Momma's House was kinda the same concept, but that movie wasn't completely bashed before it came out or anything, and that movie was pretty good too, so this shouldn't be bad at all.

Guest bruins72

Meh...of course I probaly just have a bad sense of humor...or just different from everyone else, but I love the Wayans brothers. (Barring Shawn, but I can tolerate him) so right now this is #1 on m list of movies to see. I mean Big Momma's House was kinda the same concept, but that movie wasn't completely bashed before it came out or anything,  and that movie was pretty good too, so this shouldn't be bad at all.

I guess the "Big Momma's House" comparison is a good one. If you liked that, you'll probably like "Where Chicks". I hated Big Momma's House. I'll probably hate this one too.

I don't plan on seeing it, I'm sick of these types of movies....they are too predictable.

i think it looks decent. i might go see it in a couple weeks because there are so many other movies i need to see first.

Guest baller

This movie sucked! My lil cousin made me take him to go see it. It was horrible, I almost fell asleep. Only laughed a few times. Whatever was from the previews were the ony funny parts.

I think it looks horrible...but one of my friends has already saw it and says its funny and good and is now insisting that I go see it with her. I still say it doesn't look funny at all and could think of many better ways to spend my money. But then again, she works at the movie theater and gets to get herself and a guest in free...so maybe I'll see it since it is a free movie. Heck, maybe there will be some good previews before the movie.

This movie sucked! My lil cousin made me take him to go see it. It was horrible, I almost fell asleep. Only laughed a few times. Whatever was from the previews were the ony funny parts.

It all comes down to opinion...

Don't think you wanna see it, then simple enough don't go see it. I just got home from seeing it and I thought it was funny. And the guy from Friday After Next, the bald black guy..he was Tmoney or something in that American Gladiators rip off, his roll is perfect :lol: .

I liked it, but as I said it all comes down to opinion, if you hate the Wayans, no point really in going to see this movie. Only thing I hate, is like ALL there other movies, they leave out some of the funny parts from the commercial :(. Of course it's incentive to get the DVD, but still that's teasing..and false advertisement in a way.

Guest TheKarnivalShow

I watched it Friday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was funny at times but the major part of the movie was unfunny. There was too many fart jokes to make it funny.

The movie looks incredibly lame. I'm sorry, but the whole black people making fun of white people comedy is just getting so watered down and predictable. Dave Chappelle makes it work because he makes fun of all cultures in original ways, and Chris Rock has really moved on quite a bit from it. One hour of Richard Pryor stand up will get more laughs than every Wayans movie combined.

But it really didn't seem like it was the whole black people making fun of white people thing at all :huh: . It seemed as....well as the plot stated, two undercover cops, undercover, simple as that. If you wanna say it was joking on anything...you can say they were joking on the Hilton Sisters....a lot. lmao

This movie looks really lame. All this new comedy stuff does, barring Anchorman, which looks more tolerable than White Chicks. I haven't seen White Chicks, but I can nearly guarantee I got more laughs out of the dark humor in "Secret Window". The previews for White Chicks do not look funny at ALL. I pity the idiot that actually finds it laugh-out-loud funny.