Watford -v- Leeds United

Lineker

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, I wish I were a betting man. That's two results in two days that I have predicted ahead of time (Watford victory & Lordi victory). Watford thoroughly deserved that win and looked the better team throughout.

• Admin

I am so fucking happy.

Watford - 18th last year, 3rd and up this year.

Leeds - 100 players have come and gone in the KB era.

Both are rags to riches (to from riches to rags for Leeds, after their CL reputation), but Watford deserved to go up.

Christ, I wish I were a betting man. That's two results in two days that I have predicted ahead of time (Watford victory & Lordi victory). Watford thoroughly deserved that win and looked the better team throughout.

I am a betting man, and those two reasons are why I am £70 richer.

Yeah, but West Ham and Wigan are the exception generally, rather than the rule.

Charlton?

Fulham?

Birmingham stayed up for a number of seasons against the odds too.

There are more sides that come up and go down in the next 1 or 2 seasons than stay up.

And using Fulham as an example (and even Wigan to some extent) is a joke anyway, as they have wayyy more money than the average Championship side going into the Premiership has.

I think Watford will have to change their style of play. The matches I've seen them play this season, whilst playing good, if they play like that in the Premiership they'd get picked apart IMO. They need to make some big changes and sign a decent keeper seeing as Foster is off to Man Utd.