World Cup 2006

Dan

I want to see Italy come second and face Brazil in the second round, that would be a good game. I also think the Czechs look good and will win the group anyway. However without Kollar (if serious injury), it may be a tough task.

Czech/Italy will be a brilliant game, I think Italy will get the top spot though.

Kollar, while a great player, I don't think they'll miss him as much. They just need Baros back, because he performs great for the Czech's when it comes down to the big stage. And with the likes of Nedved and co, they've got enough experiance to easily get through without Kollar. As said, I think it'll come down to the Czech/Italy game. Maybe it could even come down to goal difference if the two end up level on points.

Piss poor start from Gilardino in a way, I think this is his big chance to shine and show why Milan brought him into their side, hope to see more from him in the next game.

Iaquinta on though, he was great for Udinese and scored time and time again, so hopefully he can surprise a few people here tonight and maybe pick up a goal.

Shit official too, never offside for that break.

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27

This match could have alot of impact on the US in Group E. A draw will mean a better chance but an Italian win would more than likely already seal the fate of the US team, and with how they played today I honestly think we don't deserve to get out of our Group unless we show a lot more heart and ability versus Ghana and Italy.