World Cup 2006

Dan

Just got home from work to see the scores. I'm not terribly surprised at the U.S. result. The Australia result I am very surprised at. I knew Australia was being underrated by many, but I didn't think they were on the same level as any of the three teams (two of whom are also underrated) in their group. And I've caught the second half of Italy-Ghana. Haven't seen much, the match hasn't been too impressive this half.

It was a really bad tackle. He's one of the luckiest players in the tournament.

Am I the only one that thinks this has gotten a bit boring?

Yes :)

Not offside, should have been a red for sure. The only problem I have with these small name teams like these are they really do cause too many injuries. It's a piss take that another player has just been lost.

Edit: Wait, he's back. Still, terrible challenge.

Edited by TheArsenal

The referee has been good, he's let the game flow properly instead of stopping it every single minute like some do.

Iaquinta takes the piss, why didn't he just strike the ball with that chance? Thank god Del Piero is on his way, although I don't like seeing Toni go off.

IAQUINTTTTTTTTTAAAAA!!!

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27