World Cup 2006

Dan

I just found it funny when I read them (as I missed all those posts today, and read through them). Wasn't having a go. I didn't get the 'Mr. Anti-Prediction' nickname from Matzat for nothing.

And another point for me. I had Spain 4-3 Ukraine. I should get two points for guessing the number of Spanish goals, surely. <_<

Yeah, I knew you weren't having a go, no worries :P

I also got a point, as I had a 2-0 for Spain.

If the 1-1 stays as is, 3 points to moi.

Yes! Equaliser! I GET A POINT. :lol:

GO TUNISIA, SCORE AGAIN! (I got them in the sweepstakes). <_<

Finished 2-2. Great game, great ending as well. I'd like to see what they can do to the demoralised Ukraine.

Edited by The Kraig

I thought the Saudi's might just nick it at the end, but they didn't defend very well in the last minute and Tunisia deserved to get the equaliser.

Well, Poland Vs Germany is up soon and that should be fun simply because it's Poland against Germany.

Edited by Xero Gravity

That fourth goal was MAGIC. The best goal of the tournament so far. Fair enough there's been some cracking long range strikes, but that goal was just outstanding.

Eh?

I just saw it in the buildup to the Germany game... it didn't seem all that special. Good goal, sure, but nothing compared to Rosicky's yesterday. Or even Tim Cahill's second. Or Frings'.

The Spain V Ukraine game was pretty damn good, if not just for Spain's owning.

Tunisa V Saudia Arabia was much better than i expected. Especially in the closing moments.

And hopefully Poland and Germany will be good, and hell a good riot wont go a miss either.

This is looking to be one of the best days of the Cup so far.

That fourth goal was MAGIC. The best goal of the tournament so far. Fair enough there's been some cracking long range strikes, but that goal was just outstanding.

Eh?

I just saw it in the buildup to the Germany game... it didn't seem all that special. Good goal, sure, but nothing compared to Rosicky's yesterday. Or even Tim Cahill's second. Or Frings'.