World Cup 2006

Dan

Now here's hoping England can knock the annoying overrated Sweeden out of this thing :)

And Rooney clearly did lift the team, as did Lennon. While he may not of done loads, he lifted the spirits. Don't shit on him because he didn't score a wonder hat trick.

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27

Now here's hoping England can knock the annoying overrated Sweeden out of this thing :)

And Rooney clearly did lift the team, as did Lennon. While he may not of done loads, he lifted the spirits. Don't shit on him because he didn't score a wonder hat trick.

I'm not shitting all over him, I'm just sick of the England team being revolved around the guy.

That was one of the most entertaining matches so far. Unspeakably large amounts of respect to both teams for not giving up and for being relentless in attacking (England) and defending (Trinidad & Tobago).

North American football just gained a lot more respect I feel, not just for T&T, but from Costa Rica as well. The USA have actually been the worst team so far from the CONCACAF, but they have two more games to prove themselves.