World Cup 2006

Dan

Shearer was saying we need to play dirty, and get stuck in more, to get ahead? No thanks, Al. It's frustrating as Hell, but I'd rather England went out with their heads held high, knowing they were the better team, than won the tournament by turning into the team we lost to today.

I do agree. I think that if England decides "if you can't beat them, you should join them" then football will quickly deteriorate. Cheating is something which has in recent years become more and more common among every team (Not to say it hasn't always existed, but everyone cheats now as oppossed to just the ballsy few). If there aren't teams who refuse to cheat then it won't take over the entire game. Perhaps through their influence (Though England influencing FIFA for the positive is far-fetched I know) will help on a further crackdown on cheating. It's something to be optimistic about at least.

Let's see...

Cesc Fabregas > Ronaldo.

Thierry Henry > Ronaldo.

Kolo Toure > Ronaldo.

Emmanuel Eboue > Ronaldo.

Shefki Kuqi > Ronaldo.

Kevin Nolan > Ronaldo.

Darren Bent >>>>> Ronaldo.

Chelsea's entire first and second teams > Ronaldo.

And that's just from five teams.

Cesc Fabregas > Ronaldo. Manuel Fernandes>Cesc

Thierry Henry > Ronaldo. True

Kolo Toure > Ronaldo. Lol?

Emmanuel Eboue > Ronaldo. Lol? x2

Shefki Kuqi > Ronaldo. Lol? x3

Kevin Nolan > Ronaldo. Lol? x4

Darren Bent >>>>> Ronaldo. Lol? x5

Chelsea's entire first and second teams > Ronaldo. Wright-Phillips? Del Horno? Glen Johnson?

Edited by figos

Cesc Fabregas > Ronaldo. Manuel Fernandes>Cesc

Thierry Henry > Ronaldo. True

Kolo Toure > Ronaldo. Lol?

Emmanuel Eboue > Ronaldo. Lol? x2

Shefki Kuqi > Ronaldo. Lol? x3

Kevin Nolan > Ronaldo. Lol? x4

Darren Bent >>>>> Ronaldo. Lol? x5

Chelsea's entire first and second teams > Ronaldo. Wright-Phillips? Del Horno? Glen Johnson?