World Cup 2006

Dan

Nope. Sagnol had his hand on Ronaldo's shoulder.

But I won't cry and moan about it. Now we need to win against Germany in a more friendly athmosphere.

Wow...just...wow...there's defending your team and then there's being a complete and utter moron...guess which one you just did?

There is a world of difference between not having penalties given (even imagined ones) if you are a team of divers, and getting a penalty given against you to a dive.

In short Portugal don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Unless the opposition pull out a shotgun and shoot them there should be no penalty given. If the Portugese don't like it perhaps they should avoid the game until they have developed the co-ordination to take more than three consecutive steps before tripping over.

The Australian penalty on the other hand was fucking harsh. Even with the dive it was still 50/50 at best. The only thing that stopped me from kicking the television was due to the red that had been given earlier on a 50/50 (which I thought probably should have only been a yellow). Plus we did fuck all to capitalise on our advantage.

In short your comparison fucking sucks. You have a team full of cheaters who are busy arse raping the sport.

Edited by Quom

I'm not denying that Portugal dived a lot during this match and even I got pissed but the funny thing is that there's not one single soul in this board who was capable of giving a fair opinion.

Yes we are a bunch of cheaters, divers, cunts whatever but tonight, not taking into account what I just said, we were THE BETTER TEAM and didn't deserve to lose like that.

Edited by figos

I'm not denying that Portugal dived a lot during this match and even I got pissed but the funny thing is that there's not one single soul in this board who was capable of giving a fair opinion.

Yes we are a bunch of cheaters, divers, cunts whatever but tonight, not taking into account what I just said, we were THE BETTER TEAM and didn't deserve to lose like that.

Who the better team was is completely irrelevent because you cheated, you dived, and in all, were sickening to watch from a footballing perspective. You deserved to loose, accept it.

The second-half, yeah you were all over them, but do remember they came out with the sole purpose of sitting in their own third for the entire 45 minutes. Bear that in mind. In a fair game, without your players falling over every three seconds, I personally believe you would have won, but it wasn't, and that's all your own fault, you cheating bastards.

I don't go as far as the win, but the penalties (after extra time, that is) we really deserved. France didn't play that much better than us.

To the rest of you, I respect your opinions. It isn't mine, but I respect yours. We'll see the ramifications this will bring now.

Guest muddatrucker

Fuck off. France were the superior team. They haven't been diving throughout the competition to get wins. It's football, not ballet.

Sorry but tonight they weren't. Did you watch the same game I did?

I don't go as far as the win, but the penalties (after extra time, that is) we really deserved. France didn't play that much better than us.

To the rest of you, I respect your opinions. It isn't mine, but I respect yours. We'll see the ramifications this will bring now.

No you didn't. If all was fair, you should've had AT LEAST TWO players sent off in that game.

Besides Pauleta's chance and Barthez's fumble, name ONE clear cut opportunity.