World Cup 2006

Dan

I'm going to go back on my word and say that it was a penalty, and that he didn't go down easily.

Like muddatrucker said, he went in like a cannonball and the Itais didn't really seem to cause a ruckus over it - so that would indicate they thought it was a penalty.

It should never have been a corner in the first place though. Abidal shouldn't be getting outpaced off Camorensi.

Good header though. Damned ancient Itai defence.

EDIT: I'm glad theres been some goals though, too often we'd have a 0-0 bore draw.

Edited by IAceI

Guest muddatrucker

Although hes had his off times during this worldcup and got a bit of flack early on, I hope the Ribery/Arsenal rumours are true.

I agree with mudda about Ribery.

Please is a lovely game to watch. So gld I'm taping it. All we need now is a magnificant Henry goal.

Marcelo Balboa just mentioned there's a rumor that Zidane could move to MLS when his contract expires. Anyone over in Europe heard that?

Edited by TheArsenal

Guest muddatrucker

Marcelo Balboa just mentioned there's a rumor that Zidane could move to MLS when his contract expires. Anyone over in Europe heard that?