World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest muddatrucker

Anyways, seriously, is there even any reason to come out with pointless insults? Because "tart" is something I'd hear from a ten year old.

Edited by muddatrucker

Anyways, seriously, is there even any reason to come out with pointless insults? Because "tart" is something I'd hear from a ten year old.

No-one else seems to get so offended by it, it was happening long before you joined, if you don't like it go elsewhere, I'm sure no-one will care and then maybe you'll have a chance to educate yourself on the rules before you include yourself in a discussion.

Im still humouring myself in the fact that you keep on changing the subject in regards to how you were wrong about the Rooney thing and are yet to admit it.

Edited by Lost Soul

Guest muddatrucker

You obviously can't read either.

You believed that both Defoe and Rooney could play a part and that was the basis of your arguement, thats why you are wrong, I'm just waiting for you to acknowledge it rather than trying to change the subject.

You obviously can't read either.

You believed that both Defoe and Rooney could play a part and that was the basis of your arguement, thats why you are wrong, I'm just waiting for you to acknowledge it rather than trying to change the subject.

Guest muddatrucker

As Alldawson also pointed out, from your posts you seem to assume that Jermaine Defoe will play the group games and then Rooney will be able to play in the latter stages, this isn't possible, he's not in the squad he's going as a replacement, if he plays its at the cost of Rooneys worldcup place and he will be ineligable, thats why the whole discussion came about because you were arguing with about 3-4 people because you didn't seem to get it.

You can make out that you did, but anyone reading over your posts can see you didn't know.

Ericsson would sooner keep Rooney in the squad if he thought there was a chance that he'd play 5 minutes of the final and thus Defoe couldn't play any part, so the whole thing is a pointless exercise.

I said bringing Defoe wasn't pointless. They'll use him as a substitute in the group stages if needs be. Rooney will travel too, but he won't be playing in the group stages.

You clearly don't understand that Defoe going to Germany does not mean he is in the 23-man squad. Either Rooney or Defoe will be chosen in the 23. Sven must make that decision by June 8th. We all know he's going to pick Rooney, fit or not. You can't have Defoe play as a sub in the group and then replace him with Rooney. It's one or the other. Defoe's only in Germany for the possibility that Sven changes his mind on Rooney, which we're all 99.9% confident that he won't.

Edited by muddatrucker

lol u tart

Anyway, honestly, you keep making up stuff I'm supposed to have said..Quote it, and prove it. I never said they could swap. Moron. :rolleyes:. I said Defoe could be used if someone else got injured eg. Crouch / Owen (who has just came back from an injury, so God knows what COULD happen). That's knowing that Rooney WON'T be in the squad, and if he is then sure, Defoe won't be there. But if Rooney isn't selected, as someone pointed out, Defoe is there incase the scan goes bad. You're presuming that everything will go fine, not the case, anything could happen.

Edited by Lost Soul

lol u tart

Anyway, honestly, you keep making up stuff I'm supposed to have said..Quote it, and prove it. I never said they could swap. Moron. :rolleyes:. I said Defoe could be used if someone else got injured eg. Crouch / Owen (who has just came back from an injury, so God knows what COULD happen). That's knowing that Rooney WON'T be in the squad, and if he is then sure, Defoe won't be there. But if Rooney isn't selected, as someone pointed out, Defoe is there incase the scan goes bad. You're presuming that everything will go fine, not the case, anything could happen.

Says him that thinks it's "cool" to come on a message board and play the "cunt" role.

And what role are you playing?

I don't play roles.

And really, I don't see how I was "owned" over the Rooney topic. :ohwell:

I said bringing Defoe wasn't pointless. They'll use him as a substitute in the group stages if needs be. Rooney will travel too, but he won't be playing in the group stages.

There. Quoted. Now shut the fuck up and stop arguing just to be a cunt.

EDIT ~ Acey beat me to it. You're still a cunt.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Guest Ringo Mars

RM, Holland 1974 were class, that's the Cruyff total football side right? Then the next generation was the Van Basten/Gullit one.

Oh right, I read your post as "Holland 74 were shit" when it was "They suprised people because they had been shit", my bad.

I fancy Holland to lose out to the Ivory Coast in this one, there's very little about this team that strikes me as exceptional. At least they don't all hate each other.

Anyone catch all of that 90 minute Goals Galore programme on BBC3 last night? I missed the end and want to know what the top four 'Top Top Goals' were.

Excellent quote from it though. Ronaldinho's freekick against England at the last World Cup was #1 in the Top 8 Fluke Goals, to which Sean Lock narrated, "That's not a fluke! That's Ronaldinho! He's fucking brilliant!". I laughed.

Guest muddatrucker

lol u tart

Ugh, can you not read?

Edited by muddatrucker

Anyone catch all of that 90 minute Goals Galore programme on BBC3 last night? I missed the end and want to know what the top four 'Top Top Goals' were.

Excellent quote from it though. Ronaldinho's freekick against England at the last World Cup was #1 in the Top 8 Fluke Goals, to which Sean Lock narrated, "That's not a fluke! That's Ronaldinho! He's fucking brilliant!". I laughed.

Number one was a brazil goal from 1970, I forget who scored it but it was awesome.

2 was Maradona's fluke run/goal against England ¬_¬

3 was that goal which was exactly the same as Maradona's from 1994, but it was a Saudia.

I forget #4.