World Cup 2006

Dan

If only Didi Hamann was English :(

Carrick needs to be given a game, we now what Hargreaves can do (nothing), so why not give him a go? We don't need to win.

I also reckon it'd be worth giving James a game, because we all know what happens when he doesn't play.

OH is good in the holding role.

People need to stop being cunts with him, he's played out of position so much and he's never given 90 minutes in his position.

I really hope he shines tommorow.

Yes.

I do watch some German football.

He looks very good.

The problem is, the England fans are cunts with him so of course he's going to be nervous. It was the same with Crouch, one people stopped being wankers he started to come good.

When Hargreaves first came into the squad 5 uears ago, he was presented as the future of England's midfield, as Lampard had yet to come to prominence. 5 years later, he hasn't done anything to justify that tag or his continued selection. So of course people will boo him, though obviously it isn't his fault he's continually selected.

Joey Barton, Michael Carrick, Scott Parker and Kevin Nolan (who has played everywhere from centre mid, holding role or centre forward this year) have all had good club seasons, yet Hargreaves and an out of position Carragher are prefered. It's gay.

It was a bit different with Crouch, as his club and international form was decent enough, but he's an easy scapegoat due to the fact that he's a goggle-eyed freak.