Best pundit?

Liam

I can never get over hearing Jonathan Pearce for the first time when Channel 5 first started and they had England games. Shearer scores and you can hear is:

SHEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

RTE's coverage over here's been fantastic. Not only have they been showing every game, but the panel in the studio's a joy to watch.

Nothing beats a load of grumpy old Irishmen tearing England to shreds after a dull performance, ignoring altogether the fact that we never qualified. >_>

Eamon Dunphy in particular, is a legend. I don't think he's gone a whole show without saying anything that's deliberately contreversial. It's old as fuck, but here's

If we're just talking about the World Cup, then it's easily Alan Hansen and pretty much anyone BBC use. ITV's pundits are crap, and utterly boring. David Pleat pissed me off yesterday when he was trying to convince everyone that "Henry likes to play up-front on his own". No, no he really doesn't you great twat.

If we're talking in general, Andy Gray is the best, hands down. The best two are Scottish. That's never a good sign.

Guest muddatrucker

A couple of British guys we get in America, I wanna know if you've got any experience with them and if they're any good if so:

Adrian Healy

Seamus Malin

Derek Rae

Tommy Smyth

(Yeah, Malin and Rae haven't covered the Cup, but I throw them in because they're part of our CL coverage.)

Alan Shearer, just for saying Rooney might "stick one on" Ronaldo.

Haha, I was going to come in and say that, glad someone got there first :P

I found it funny especially because he said it, went to say something else, and then stopped, either realising what he had just suggested or just not wanting to ruin the point.

Leonardo for some odd reason i'm liking and i've always been a fan of Alan Hansen. Generally i prefer the BBC coverage anyway. Ian Wright is a good balance to the analysis i think.