Top 10 Video Game Weapons

Liam

I'd take beating my mate who was in the lead for the whole race on the last straight with one well-timed red shell shot to generic "OMG HE BLOWED UP" type killings and type weapons as they don't provoke the same reaction and are pretty much everywhere....the thing at least recognises some of the more unique weapons, but c'mon, you are pulling for mines and C4 that are pretty much a dime a dozen in those kinda games?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take beating my mate who was in the lead for the whole race on the last straight with one well-timed red shell shot to generic "OMG HE BLOWED UP" type killings and type weapons as they don't provoke the same reaction and are pretty much everywhere....the thing at least recognises some of the more unique weapons, but c'mon, you are pulling for mines and C4 that are pretty much a dime a dozen in those kinda games?

I'd rather beat them with my driving/aiming ability then resort to a missile that locks on. Skill > luck.

Considering things like what weapons you recieve and such are random, whatever your opponents get are random and so on and so forth, most of the game is based on luck. Yeah, skill is important but it isn't the be all and end all of that type of game.

Even then, there is still a skill to when you use a homing missile-esque weapon, as a) it can still be avoided, and b) you need to use it at the time were it works its best and helps you the most.

Is there skill to using guns like the BFG that also got listed? >_>

Well, I pointed out the BFG, you said things like aiming, me and 9 to 5 pointed out you don't really need to aim.

Considering I'd only mentioned the BFG as a gun that you don't need much skill for, and you seemed to reply to what I stated, I assumed you were discussing the BFG, especially considering I've not mentioned any of the others when I've talked about how skillful or otherwise you have to be to use it (because for the most part, most of them require more than the red shell and the BFG).

Any game that has mines or C4 that you can attach to the other players instantly beats junk like the turtle shell.

A-MEN!!

I seriously wish video game reviewers\critics would quit kissing Nintendo's ass when it comes to stuff involving Mario.

In MGS2 you can attatch C4 to guards, which is highly amusing.

Also the anti-air weapon was great cos if you pointed it at a certain guard he'd get incredibly nervous and wet himself with fear.

Classy.

The sword in Halo 2 is faggy. It runs out of energy in campaign, and it whored relentlessly in multiplayer. Basically, it's a n00b's best friend.

Glad the gravity gun won.

Link's arrows weren't there though. I mean, OMGWTFBBQ???!? He could kill almost anything with an arrow or fifty.

Of course, once Dead Rising comes out, the top 10 weapons will ALL be different.

Edited by The Kraig