Justin Timberlake announces new record FutureSex/LoveSounds

ROC

If "SexyBack" is any indication of where he's taking this new album of his, I'm really interested. He was inspired with the want to be a bit more "rock" and toss in a bit of Bowie, so I'm going to really like this album, I think. The song was so off the wall when I first heard it I had to keep listening. I love it in one of those "Wow, I hate how addictive this shit is" sort of way.

• 1 month later...

So, to bring back this topic...

I can't be the only one who actually digs this album, right? I mean the cover art alone is great. I wasn't expecting his follow-up to be that good, but it's quite cool.

Anyone else have any thoughts now that some people are actually hearing the album?

Edited by Numbahs

It wasn't great from what I heard, but I suppose I do need to give it another shot since I only heard the first three songs. The songs I heard take a bit too long, though. It's like the exact opposite of the flaw of say Outkast's Idlewild.

Well fuck me senseless with a bargepole.

This is amazing. Quality track after quality track. Not a second I've heard yet that I don't like. Really, really good album, some great potential singles, a nice little 'rock'ish slant at times, whilst still maintaining the ability to appeal to the non-rock scene.