NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you call Grossman against Arizona? The fact Grossman has managed three games with a rating of under 10.4 really says it all, and considering he was responsible for I think six turnovers against the Cardinals, one of the poorest teams in the NFL, that's a pretty indictment of his consistency. Maybe he'll get it done against the Saints, but the likelihood is he won't.

There is no 'likelihood' with Grossman. He's so inconsistent you can't say whether he will or won't play well. I'm not arguing his inconsistency, there is no debate about that. You said the Bears won't win a big game if they can't rely on their QB but they beat Seattle which was a big game.

At the moment you still can't rely on Grossman to play well but in all honesty even if Grossman has another bad game the Bears can still win. Their defense can win games by itself as shown in your example of the game against Arizona earlier in the season.

Bob Sanders is the key to the Colts defense and it's evident by the more aggressive play that the Colts play on D with him in the lineup. If he wasn't able to play in the Wildcard game, they probably wouldn't have even won that game, so it's odd how they're even this far.

It's going to be an interesting end to the NFL season, that's for sure.

Bob Sanders is the key to the Colts defense and it's evident by the more aggressive play that the Colts play on D with him in the lineup. If he wasn't able to play in the Wildcard game, they probably wouldn't have even won that game, so it's odd how they're even this far.

It's going to be an interesting end to the NFL season, that's for sure.

I see New England vs. New Orleans. They are the more solid teams, and won't have the "QB" issues that could rise in Indianapolis and Chicago.

Not to say it couldn't easily go the other way, all four teams could reach the final.

Edited by Hajjhowe

The two teams picked for the London game make perfect sense. If I remember rightly, the Dolphins were in the first Superbowl screened in the UK (against the Niners - who coincidentally also have a massive UK fanbase) in 1983 I think. Also, Miami/Florida is a popular holiday destination for Brits, so if they pick up on any American Football, it's likely to be Miami. the Giantsw ere also pretty good in the mid-to-late eighties when the NFL's popularity sky-rocketed over here. It's also why the Bears, Cowboys, Broncos and Bills are popular.