What kind of devil

MalaCloudy Black

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The college stuff is the best because that's the point where they stopped caring about making much sense. I love it.

I always remember laughing like a mofo every time they show the episode where Eric's trying to stalk Topanga. I mean, the number of times they show Eric hide behind something was hilarious.

Saved by the Bell and California Dreams

Wrong time frame.

Not for California Dreams. That one started in '92 and ended in '97, whereas Boy Meets World started in '93 and ended in '00.

Yeah, honestly I never had heard of California Dreams before this topic. Saved By The Bell though...so awesome.

Conversely, I always hated Saved by the Bell. Admittedly I was a bit young for it when it was on, but the humor was always lame to me. Plus it hasn't aged well in the slightest and good sitcoms age well despite cultural differences.

Saved By The Bell is really good for ONE EPISODE:

Jessie's Song.

Motherfuck yes.

Best. episode. EVER.

Anyway, also - the episode(s?) with Vader ruled. Foley was on too, wasn't he?

Saved By The Bell is really good for ONE EPISODE:

Jessie's Song.

Motherfuck yes.

Best. episode. EVER.

Anyway, also - the episode(s?) with Vader ruled. Foley was on too, wasn't he?

Foley was on, in a random appearance that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

And "Jessie's Song" WAS absolutely hilarious. Just not in the ways they wanted.

Didn't they sing to Jessie in Jessie's Song? I swear Zack or someone did.

No, but Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa form a singing group and have a terrible music video.

Didn't they sing to Jessie in Jessie's Song? I swear Zack or someone did.

No, but Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa form a singing group and have a terrible music video.

Yeah, I've seen that one.

Boy Meets World fucking owns, TV was so much better when there was a good TGIF with Family Matters and Hangin with Mr. Cooper. Both of these need DVD releases too

The BMW DVD sets are a bit overpriced, but damn if SBTB can sell at $50-60 per season then BMW should certainly sell at $40. Hopefully they still bring the rest of them out as I have Season 2 and 3 and still looking to find a cheap S1

Edited by Corizzle

Guest seattlebandfan9

Going back to the Boy Meets World DVD's, apparently they cancelled Season 4 because of poor sales of Season 3. I blame the prices, over $40 Canadian for one damn season. Full House and Fresh Prince sell for under $30.

Going back to the Boy Meets World DVD's, apparently they cancelled Season 4 because of poor sales of Season 3. I blame the prices, over $40 Canadian for one damn season. Full House and Fresh Prince sell for under $30.

Please tell me you aren't serious. I've been waiting for season 4. They haven't released once since last August. This is crazy talk. I will not stand for it.

And as far as DVD prices, I always catch them the first week of release at Best Buy, they are always cheaper, after that they go up.