What kind of devil

MalaCloudy Black

"When A crime breaks out,

all the cute girls shout

get the good looking guy.

When there's crime out there

he's gonna comb his hair.

He's the good looking guy."

I sang that for about three weeks after seeing that episode, not to mention I've actually been to the town where Eric and Cory end up after their road trip and Eric doesn't want to go home (Pottsville, PA). Don't eat the pie there, you'll never leave.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I think about it, did anyone ever get sick of all of the Shawn drama? My friends and I had a reoccuring joke that Shawn's dad seemed to have died like five times or something.

Shawn's drama got old quick. He was cool when he wasn't being Captain Angst, but when he was? Yuck.

Seeing Rider Strong kill everyone in Cabin Fever, just an hour or so after watching some BMW was an incredibly scarring experirence

Boy Meets World was great until Angela showed up. She Ted McGinley'd that show. My favorite years were the Mr. Turner years, Mr. Turner was cool and Topanga was such a babe during those years. Then she got all fat during the college years which were horrible because everybody went crazy and the logic just went right out the window. Like how Mr. Feeny ended up teaching everywhere they went or why Cory lost his mind. And Matthew Lawrence? Puh-lease.

But this leads to this question?

Kelly Kapowski or Topanga?

1. Matthew Lawrence is pretty.

2. He's still no Will Friedle, though.

3. I'm going "Topanga". As memory serves, Topanga has always been a bit chunky, and while I don't like outright fat girls I don't have any problem with a bit of chunk. More cushion for the pushin'.

Kelly had too much emotional baggage imo.

I hated how Shawn went from "putzy friend" to "emotional peice of shit" from high school till college.

And I love how Topanga has had three different dads, first there was the Monkee and then when Topanga's parents were getting divorced, the actor changed from one episode to the next.

But alas, Boy Meets World has the title of the only show that has made me tear up a bit, multiple times.