VH1 40 Least Metal Moments

Nerf

Nahhh, 'cos when Headbanger's Ball was cancelled, metal (or at least grunge) was fairly mainstream, and getting airplay anyway, so Headbanger's Ball was all but obsolete.

And how is Bruce Dickinson fencing not metal? The lead singer of Iron Maiden WITH A SWORD.

And everything Lemmy does is metal by default, so he shouldn't be up there at all.

Who cares if Bon Jovi or Metallica cut their hair?!? Also, anything involving Celine Dion should be number 1, IMO.

My question while watching this was, though, isn't this "40 Least Metal Moments" on VH-1 hosted by Carmen Electra a pretty bad Metal Moment? I personally think they should have put the show in the top 20...

#3 should be #1. Easily. I'm still waiting for a metal band to do "My Heart Will Go On" to get even.

I don't even see why Joe Perry launching a brand of hot sauce is on the list. Were they hard up to find something else to put on the list?

Garth Brooks covering KISS' "Hard Luck Woman", or even him performing it on the Tonight Show with KISS could have taken that spot. (Definitely would have if KISS had been in full makeup when they did it together....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcYH8j9GB5M

Edited by GhostMachine

The new Headbanger's Ball should be on there, cause it's fucking terrible.

"Come With Me" should be waaaaaaaaay up the list, if not for any other reason than Zakk Wylde's awesome rant on it.

And wasn't this first shown like two years ago?

The new Headbanger's Ball should be on there, cause it's fucking terrible.

"Come With Me" should be waaaaaaaaay up the list, if not for any other reason than Zakk Wylde's awesome rant on it.

And wasn't this first shown like two years ago?

New Headbangers Ball is probably too new for this show, since it was done about 2-3 years ago.

Come With Me ... it was ok. Not exceptional, but ok. Was probably worse than it should have been simply because it's Puffy covering a Zepplin song.