Final Fantasy Mafia: Part I of IV

Step into the lifestream...

Living on the Planet is not easy, especially if you live in the slums of Midgar. Overlooked by the mighty Shinra corporation, many live and die miserably. But one group of freedom fighters look to change that. They are known as AVALANCHE, and their goal is to shut down Shinra once and for all. However, it will not be easy. Besides having to deal with Rufus Shinra and his right-hand men, the Turks, they have to go trough Sephiroth: a man who's goal is to wipe out every living being on the planet in order to allow himself entry to what he calls "The Promised Land".

But now, the time has come to end the conflict. The cast has all arrived in the forests outside the town of Nibelheim, looking to finish what they started a long time ago. There is no turning back. Only one alliance (or Sephiroth alone) will walk out of this alive. It's now or never.

1. Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster

2. The 'ILTJAAIGWTLDN' Ace

3. GoGo Yubari

4. MrNiceGuy43

5. J-Dubb

6. C-MIL

7. Clawson

8. Ollie Beak

9. oldskool

10. clintcasey

11. Katsuya

12. Kaneanite

13. Sora

14. The Second Stage Turbine Blade

15. Visionary

16. Little Bo Peep

17. TheEvilOverlordVersion1.0

18. Kulex

19. Mr. Star Wars

20. IAceI

CLOSED

Every night, someone will be killed by either Rufus Shinra and his Turks, or Sephiroth. Each day, you will vote on someone who will die in an ensuing, you guess it, RANDOM BATTLE! It will work into the story, of course. Oh, and if you think of everyone I could have included from AVALANCHE and Shinra, you'll notice a few extra spots. Some of you will get support characters who must work alone. Others will get a fun little minor character. But I'll just stop talking since you all know how these Mafia games work.

BIGTIME P.S.: If you aren't on EWB regularly, please don't sign up. I'd love for everyone to get their vote in everyday, and people to not just join and then never show up. Let's make this enjoyable for everyone!

Edited by Jack Krauser III