Fantasy Premier League 06/07

Guest Kou

GK: Lehmann (Kirkland)

DEF: Carragher, Carvalho, Mellberg, Konchesky (McEvely)

MID: Pennant, Sissoko, Cahill, Hleb (Mokoena)

ATT: Drogba, Rooney © (Zamora)

I wanted Bellamy up front, but reached the Liverpool limit, and I wanted Gamst Pedersen, but I couldn't decide who to replace.

Unless I replace Rooney or Drogba with Bellamy, and Sissoko with MGP. But that would leave me £1m over, which would mean I'd have to replace Zamora. No fucking way.

Edited by TheReilDeal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG TRANSFER NEWS. (¬_¬)

Kirkland out, Niemi in.

Skoko out, Mokoena in.

Horsfield (Blades) out, Anichibe in.

I just can't change the main line-up, it seems pretty good if they all play. And I'm keeping Carrick through his injury. (¬_¬)

Updated squad view (they updated the kits as well, snazzy).

Edited by The Kraig

You don't get it. Every team plays 38 games. It doesn't matter WHEN they play them. During the season, everyone will play 38 games. So what you're doing is pointless :P

If you have a bunch of (non injured) Liverpool/Arsenal/Wigan/Newcastle players in your team then they won't earn you any points next week. They don't play next week. Either you'll swap them, costing you points, or you'll let your subs come in and get less points than you would if. It doesn't matter that the players play twice in a future week, because they'll only get you those points if you pick them for your team again.

If you'd picked Chelsea/United players instead of Liverpool ones then you would have got good points this week and next week, and then you could have picked a bunch of Liverpool players for the week that they play twice.

Edited by TheReilDeal

I know exactly what he means. I'll try and explain with an example as best I can...

Arsenal aren't playing in week 2. So if you had Fabregas in your team like I do, you can transfer him out for another midfielder from another team who are playing in week 2 to earn you points.

Then when week 5 comes around, when Arsenal play 2 games in the same week to make up for the earlier missed fixture. You transfer Fabregas back in, and you get points for both his matches.

Effectively earning you an extra set of points. Since you have week 5 points from Fabregas, and week 2 points from both Fabregas AND the other midfielder.

Understanding me? Granted it's all down to how well the players do, but yeah...