EWB Band 100 III Results

Jook

They've broken up haven't they? Have they released any albums this year? It just seems like a really big jump.

No albums from Blink in 2006, but a Greatest Hits compilation was released in '05. They have, in fact, split up. Travis and Mark are currently in Plus-44, while Tom is the mastermind behind Angels & Airwaves.

</obvious>

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me five minutes to remember who Good Charlotte even were, it's been so long since that name meant anything to me other than "shitty band." Then I remembered their actual music and... yeah. Their one contribution to anything that's worth a damn is doing the theme for Undergrads, because Undergrads was a fantastic show.

Guns N' Roses AND blink 182!!?? Damn, I'm loving this. And I was afarid that blink weren't making the list. I never thought I'd get 6 of my favorites on the list.

Lets go RHCP and Greenday!

..But who are Muse?

Ohhhhh shiiiiiit. You seriously haven't heard of Muse? They're real big in North America, it's not like Radiohead or Oasis... Muse are really popular in North America.

Edited by damshow

Ugh. Ugh. Blink 182 are quite high on the list of "worst bands in the fucking world". They went from shite childish humour set to pop-"punk" bullshit (I can't STAND the fact that the word "punk" is allowed anywhere near them), to "maturing" and writing shite teen angst ballads. They've never done anything worth listening to, yet everyone seems to love them.

What's the fucking appeal? I've never seen it. Fucking dreadful, dreadful band.

Guns N' Roses AND blink 182!!?? Damn, I'm loving this. And I was afarid that blink weren't making the list. I never thought I'd get 6 of my favorites on the list.

Lets go RHCP and Greenday!

..But who are Muse?

Ohhhhh shiiiiiit. You seriously haven't heard of Muse? They're real big in North America, it's not like Radiohead or Oasis... Muse are really popular in North America.