Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As with every television show nowadays, I have complaints about it's "greatness" and haven't watched an episode.

How can a show about breaking out of prison called "Prison Break" have it's main characters escape prison after one season?

This show has seemingly already made an appointment with the shark.

Edited by Numbahs

That'd mean that Lost jumped the shark within ten minutes of first airing, doesn't it?

While I agree the show could have maybe withstood one more season within the prison, it's a premise that can not have a long term, keeping up with quality and all. Despite that, the show (even with Robin Tunney) is very decent. I'll watch the opener, for sure.

I'm down here in Australia, where the first season just recently ended, but I arrive back in the States on the 19th. That is such a pointless note to share, but my life may not have been right without it.

Edited by WorldClassKast

As with every television show nowadays, I have complaints about it's "greatness" and haven't watched an episode.

How can a show about breaking out of prison called "Prison Break" have it's main characters escape prison after one season?

There's nothing like being a dick just for the sake of being a dick, huh?

I missed a lot of PB the first season, yet thanks BT's I shall be up to date with the entire first season by this Monday.

It was supposed to be called "Prison Break: Manhunt" for the second season but it looks like Fox decided not to rename it.

Can't wait for the second season premiere, like TGC I missed most of the first season but got into it in the last eight shows or so.

Guest Chasing Ringy

Problem with Vanished though is that, unlike 24 or Prison Break, there is not a single likable character. The senator is Walt Cummings minus the edge, his wife is a token housewife you see for five seconds before she vamooses, the kids are straight out of American Dad (son is a nerd, daughter is a rebel), the FBI agent is so stereotypical that it hurts, the reporter chick absolutely sucks. The other characters are minor and irritating. The dialogue is a notch above Kyle XY and the acting is FOX101 OC standard.

The only thing the show has going for it is an intriguing conspiracy theory and that's about it.