Songs that piss you off

hugobomb

Right now for me it has to be Rhianna (I don't care if that's spelt right) and Unfaithful. For some reason I've been told that we're suppossed to feel sorry for her in the video. Because you know cheating on someone is really hard work and because she's sorry. Awwwwww.

HOW'S ABOUT NO! How about we feel sorry for the guy your cheating on. The guy that trusted you. And gotta love the arrogance of her saying that her cheatin on him is killing him. Yeah cause you'll be so hard to get over.

I'm reading far too much into this but the song just annoys me

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now for me it has to be Rhianna (I don't care if that's spelt right) and Unfaithful. For some reason I've been told that we're suppossed to feel sorry for her in the video. Because you know cheating on someone is really hard work and because she's sorry. Awwwwww.

HOW'S ABOUT NO! How about we feel sorry for the guy your cheating on. The guy that trusted you. And gotta love the arrogance of her saying that her cheatin on him is killing him. Yeah cause you'll be so hard to get over.

I'm reading far too much into this but the song just annoys me

"Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold, especially the video. It's supposed to be a tribute to Hunter S. Thompson, but judging from the video, they watched the opening ten minutes of "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas", got freaked out that Johnny Depp was bald, and made the rest up from there. Not to mention that simply using Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas as the basis of a tribute to Thompson is hugely disrespectful as, for one, it shows their lack of knowledge of any of the rest of his work, and it only really focuses on one small aspect of what he was known for, and only one small aspect of who he was, which isn't becoming of a "tribute" at all.

That and I'm sure Hunter wouldn't want to think that a tribute song to him would be recorded by a shite heavy metal band looking to make a couple of bucks off his death in the first place.

I've actually managed to shut myself off from terrible popular music recently. It's really kind of amazing.

That being said, anything involving Gwen Stefani from 2001 onwards.

Guest Marcos Loura

Mary J. Blige and U2 - One

I hate, with a special passion, this new lame ass version, and of course anything by Blunt or Pussycat Dolls (especially BEEP, is the point of this song to incite suicide?)

Fucking Wake Me Up When Septemeber Ends or anything by Fall Out Boy.

Oh god is that song terrible. It's the same three lines on endless loop. BRILLIANT! LET'S WRITE TEN THOUSAND FANFICS WITH THAT TITLE RIGHT NOW!

I don't know the name of the Radiohead album, or the songs being played, but I remember hearing one at a party and absolutely loathing it. I asked my girlfriend at the time "who is this on the radio?" and she told me it was Radiohead, I replied with "No wonder I want to drill a hole in my ear drum".

Phish has this one fucking song titled something like "The tires on your car are what makes contact with the pavement" and it's awful. Give me a fucking break, who couldn't write lyrics like that? Here's one, the flesh and bone club is the thing that makes contact with Trey Anastasio's face.

I like the Pussycat Dolls :(

Audioslave's recent stuff gets on my nerves, that last album really made me go "Why?" You've got 4 talented musicians and that's the best you can do? :/ The new one's supposed to be better, and I sure HOPE it is.

I might be dating myself, but does anyone remember "What's Going On" by Four Non-Blondes? That song is like something invented in the Nazi death labs with the intention of annihilating Allied eardrums.

... I, um, like "What's Up." But I totally understand why people would hate it because sometimes I really hate it too.

I used to hate "One Thing" by Finger Eleven. I've grown to be able to tolerate it, but it still grinds my nerves on some days. At first I also liked "Wake Me Up When September Ends" just for the meaning behind it, but my brother killed that song.

Paris Hilton's attempt at a music career. Grr.

Anything by the Pussycat Dolls or Rhianna. Seriously, if they're letting anyone with no talent get recording deals now, can I sign up?

And sadly, as much as I sorta enjoyed hearing it once, Fergie's "London Bridge" song just makes me want to tear my ears off of my head.

Anything my sister listens to, which is mostly Dance/Rave/Other meaningless shit. I don't really class it as music, just assorted noise that makes my ears bleed.

...and I'll throw my name into the Pussycat Dolls hat too, and while I'm at it profess my hatred for the Black Eyed Peas and Fergie's solo shit.