Mark Hoppus Talks

Benji

I like the Angels & Airwaves album, but it does seem totally over-pretentious. I haven't listened to it in quite a while either. But the whole thing reaks of style over substance. The songs 'sound' like 'epic songs', but the content is most certainly not. Everything is glossy and overdone.

I don't even like Blink 182, but that is amazing. Thankfully I always thought he was by far the most useless member as his singing voice is amazingly grating.

Mark or Tom? I always thought Tom was the most useless member, personally.

AVA was a bit overhyped

And Woody Allen is a bit Jewish.

I liked the AVA record. It's nice music to listen to when I want to relax, nothing I'd purchase with my own money, but a decent listen. It is very repetitive though.

Plus it sucks that he's sucked Atom Willard into that band, when he was doing much better things with The Offspring

Atom's still with the Offspring.

I personally think that +44 will be loads better than AVA. I mean I like AVA, don't get me wrong, but I feel like Tom hyped the living shit out of it and it didn't live up to the expectations that he gave it, he made it out to be god-like and it was simply to me a mediocre album. I really hadn't known why Blink split up because I never looked into it much, but it sounds like Tom was a total cock about it.

And Woody Allen is a bit Jewish.

I always thought Woody Allen was an atheist. <_<

I meant as in a Jew stereotype, not as in a deeply religious man.

Calm down Mel Gibson.

:shifty:

BUT THEY CAUSE ALL THE WARS IN THE WORLD!