Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-2 is a fucking grand result. Don't know how we've coped with this injury crisis but all credit to Roeder and the players. Plus, the makeshift back-line of Solano, Taylor, Ramage, Huntington/Edgar has just shown how shit Carr, Babayaro and Bramble really are.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

*comes into thread for likely the first time ever*

DAVID FUCKING EDGAR!

*adds David Edgar to the list of celebrities from his hometown, along with Lennox Lewis, Christian Cage, Dewey "The Missing Link" Robertson, William Lyon MacKenzie King, Scott Stevens, Jill Hennessey, and a shitload of people I'm forgetting*

*decides he will cheer Newcastle now that he knows David Edgar plays for them*

*leaves thread*

*comes into thread for likely the first time ever*

DAVID FUCKING EDGAR!

*adds David Edgar to the list of celebrities from his hometown, along with Lennox Lewis, Christian Cage, Dewey "The Missing Link" Robertson, William Lyon MacKenzie King, Scott Stevens, Jill Hennessey, and a shitload of people I'm forgetting*

*decides he will cheer Newcastle now that he knows David Edgar plays for them*

*leaves thread*

Good choice of a team to support.

Man, that Spurs player lost four teeth in that tackle and still got back up and carried on. And Niemi looked like he'd broken his neck. Good times.

Oh and the Rovers are now 11th, European qualifying is obviously our destination.

And it was fucking fantastic to see Bolton played off the pitch by the Reds, that cunt Faye should have been sent off though.

Since they've been promoting it for ages, the bookies have probably made a killing on the 15,000th goal thing. Nobody would've guessed Moritz Volz in a million years :P

As the interviewer said, he'll have to be known as 15,000 Volz from now on.

Volz's non-reaction to that comment was genius.

Talking of embarrasing, I thought Wayne Routledge used to be good? (It is Wayne that "plays" for Fulham now, right?). Boxing Day he missed about 4 absolute sitters and an open goal, and today he generally played like a Conference South reserve player.

He's seemed ok whenever I've seen him play. PRetty good at carrying the ball, good crosser, can't score for shit but I can't expect him to really.

Volz has now become my favourite Fulham player since Boa Morte left, might get his name on the back of my shirt >_>