Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tequilla Rockin' Bird

O'Neil seems to be looking for stop-gap signings for this season, I wouldn't get worried about it. I'd be happy with finishing in the top half this season, I'm sure he has the backing of Lerner to buy big, but wisely, in the summer.

No course i wouldnt mind if he brought larsson in. but itrs just how he keeps going on in the paper that he isnt looking to bring in stop-gaps, but then seems like her clearly is. great player that larsson is, its not building for the future!

anyone see yesterdays evening mail btw? Aparantly if performances dont improve the likes of baros could be shipped out come january!

and newcastle? multiple points?! Surely not!

O'Neil seems to be looking for stop-gap signings for this season, I wouldn't get worried about it. I'd be happy with finishing in the top half this season, I'm sure he has the backing of Lerner to buy big, but wisely, in the summer.

He's said he does have Lerner's backing. Lerner apparantly said "don't worry about expect money. Sign who you want to." S'what I heard, anyway.

Don't worry Villa boys, you will be raping us for 3 points on sunday. :(

I hope so. As much as I love you. I hope so.

No course i wouldnt mind if he brought larsson in. but itrs just how he keeps going on in the paper that he isnt looking to bring in stop-gaps, but then seems like her clearly is. great player that larsson is, its not building for the future!

anyone see yesterdays evening mail btw? Aparantly if performances dont improve the likes of baros could be shipped out come january!

and newcastle? multiple points?! Surely not!

Stop-gaps are needed. Lerner hadn't fully taken over, the money wasn't there. So he made two good (free) signings to fill some gaps & then brought in Petrov, who can improve the team, for sure.

I wouldn't mind seeing Baros go, if we're actually interested in Keane or Defoe & put in a serious effort to sign players of that level.

It's also lovely to see so many Villa fans on here. :wub:

Decent win for Liverpool, we're starting to put a half decent run together now. Crouch and Kuyt seem to be forming a good partnership, and I'd like to see them get a couple more games together.

I've got a feeling the match at Arsenal is going to be a defining point in the season for us, if we can get anything from the game then it's a platform to hopefully go on and pick up a lot of points against a relatively kind looking Christmas fixture list. Lose and we're back to square one again, so hopefully Arsenal will forget how to score again.

Guest Ringo Masterson

MOTHERFUCKING YES. TAKE THAT YOU DIVING, MOANING CUNTS.

This is like bizarro world.

I mean really, Makelele scored :shifty:

But yes, best game of the season, best victory of the season, come on you Spurs, fuck Chelsea, and more importantly, after a year of cheating, moaning and handballing, John Terry finally gets a fucking red card.

Lennon, Dawson, Ledley, Benoit, Chimbonda, Robbo and Keane were absolutely magnificient. Again, AWESOME, AWESOME GAME.