Sony Playstation 3

Dan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between PES and Winning Eleven then? I thought it was the same game, just a different title for some regions.

Yep, it basically means Dan's slightly retarded.

No, I read on a pro evo forum that it applies to PES6, not Winning Eleven 11 which is the next in WE series, so all going well, WE11 will be on the Ps3 and Wii.

And winning eleven is release Pro evo not before it.

WE10(already released) = PES6 but PES6 will have the newly promoted teams on it and new kits.

Edited by Dan

Guest Koupa Troopa

What's the difference between PES and Winning Eleven then? I thought it was the same game, just a different title for some regions.

Sometimes i wonder why i bother with PES. I'm looking at the new features list for #6, and theres absoloutley nothing overlly new on there. Its just

*Gameplay tweaks - featuring a newer Match Fixing Engine

*Updates for kits/players/teams/

....and thats it. Where have the scenarios gone? i loved those on ISS. I doubt they've changed anything on master league either which needs a good overhaul. including but not limited to:

* WEATHER!, yes, i never saw any weather in PES5, the pitch would be dry or wet. No rain, and no snow, which was stupid because snow was a main feature in 5, yet, the only way to see it was in exhibition.

*Fatigue!, when you had 2 games in a "week", players would not recover fatigue between them, so when you play guys in the second game, then in the next week, they'd be fatigued for game 1, but also game 2 of that week. it was ridiculous. you needed 2-3 premiership quality starting 11's.

* More management options, dealing with unhappy players or something.

*edit> oh and what about a real life calendar, instead of week 1..2....3..., it'd be so much better with a 7 day week calendar.

Gah, so yeah, not really as hyped for #6 as i was for #5 last year.

Edited by The Chief

No, I read on a pro evo forum that it applies to PES6, not Winning Eleven 11 which is the next in WE series, so all going well, WE11 will be on the Ps3 and Wii.

And winning eleven is release Pro evo not before it.

WE10(already released) = PES6 but PES6 will have the newly promoted teams on it and new kits.

You're not getting WE on PS3, because if they didn't include that in the move to XBOX then they're completely retarded.

I think you fail to understand.

They signed a deal which keeper PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 Exclusive to Xbox 360 as it's only next-gen console. Winning Eleven 11 is a game release April/May next year that will be using the same engine as PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 7, hence, it will be avilable on Ps3 and possibly Wii.

And Chief, it had a road to the world cup mode too, which is pretty cool, and the gameplay is a lot better.

Edited by Dan

As a long time PES player I would be hella annoyed if they didn't do something big for Pro Evo 6. I've never really liked the Master League even though I've played it a lot. I prefer the normal League with the normal competitions but you can't buy players then so most people obviously choose for Master League. Why the fuck can't they let you buy players in League Mode? What's the big deal? Also, I want better graphics, 'cause they always seem to look outdated, and I want more licenses. In fact, I want WAY more because I read somewhere Pro Evo 5 sold better than FIFA 06 for a while, so they have the money. I know it's pretty darn hard to get those licenses but come on, it's getting on my tits. The reason why I've been playing Pro Evo and not FIFA is because Pro Evo's gameplay is just miles better. But if FIFA 2007 is as good as Pro Evo 5, I'll buy FIFA once because I do think FIFA manages to make you feel more like you are playing REAL football, as in real competitions and real champions league because of the ambience, the correct names and the good graphics.

We'll see...

Just wait till Ps3 or get in on the xbox 360 or PC or get your ps2 modded.

You can download tons of patches that fix up the kits, music, backgrounds, logos and add new stadiums and sort out player stats.

yeah thats for the PC version, depends if you like playing on the keyboard / or if you can get those ps2 adapters.

Patching on the PS2 is limited to what your allowed to change in edit mode. Although credit to the PESFan patch they put out every year. That patch very detailed

No.

Patching on the Ps2 edits the game image and adds all the stuff I said.

Not a Save Game Option File - An Actual game patch. www.pesinsight.com has a lot of them.

Weren't their rumblings that the demo shown at E3 were actually running on a 360? I'm sure I read that somewhere, don't know whether there's any truth behind it though.

I haven't heard that, but I do remember reading in EGM or Game Informer that it may get a 360 release in one of their rumor sections. Which usually have some basis of truth.

In an intersting twist to the tale, PES founder Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka has had to give an interview to set the record straight regarding the deal that Konami have aggreed with Micorsoft.

Microsoft have recently come under fire from Konami for flaunting details of a 12 month exclusive deal. It seems now that Seabass believes this information to be untrue and went on to quote "The presentation was misleading".

He goes on further to add that "We never said exclusive for one year on the next-gen platforms. We said this year. We were agreed that it was this year."

He also goes on to say that the PS3 version is still in development and could ship as early as Spring 2007, but will definatley not be ready before Jan 2007.

The information is provided by 1up.com

http://ps3.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3153167

Gahaha.

Same old Microsoft, full of bullshit.

:lmao:

Oh god, it gets better.

Interestingly, although EA has no official comment on this yet, sources indicate that FIFA may not have a year's exclusivity window for next-gen platforms either.
Edited by Dan owns Cloudy