2006/2007 Hockey Season Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like they gave much in return.

Anybody know how to download the NHL videoes on Google Video? I know it's possible, because I'm watching a couple I downloaded now. Also, is it possible to burn .gvp files to CDs and have them work perfectly?

Daniel and Henrik Sedin toy with the Oilers, potting nine points. Seriously, NINE POINTS. The Oilers lost the game because of bad discipline but still, they didn't play well and the twins just destroyed them with trick plays, redirections, and just general wizardry.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Seems like as good a place as any to post this...a TSN special on Wayne Gretzky's retirement.

Part 1A

Part 1B

Part 2 (When the reporter is standing in the park at 0:50 or so, if you turned the camera 180 degrees, you'd see the building I'm living in right now.)

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Edited by Mr. Potato Head

Havlat saved the day for the Hawks. Scored twice in the final three minutes and then the winner in the shootout. So far the road trip seems to be going well, but tonight is going to be tough.

Daniel and Henrik Sedin toy with the Oilers, potting nine points. Seriously, NINE POINTS. The Oilers lost the game because of bad discipline but still, they didn't play well and the twins just destroyed them with trick plays, redirections, and just general wizardry.

Guest Grapehead

Ottawa loses a VERY important game, and continue to look worse and worse since Spezza returned. How does that even work, your(arguably) best offensive player returns and you drop off?

It seems that lately, the Canucks have played up to the quality of the other team's goalie. Dwayne Roloson and Miikaa Kiprusoff? Play a full, hard 60 minutes. Ty Conklin or Patrick Lalime? NIGHT OFF.

Montreal lost a good game to Carolina. Montreal had at least 8 or 9 great scoring chances that they either failed to capitalize on or were shut down by Ward. Very important two games against Ottawa comming up. I'm willing to bet they split the games, but if one team takes the two games, I'm predicting they stay on top of the other for the rest of the way.

I'd hate to be Samsonov right now. Placed on waivers, no one claims him. He'll get picked up on re-entry, or traded. I believe his agent did ask for a trade. He was a good looking signing, but things just didn't work for him in Montreal. I also feel that he was a lazy player and reluctant to play our style of game. He was forever complaining about one thing or another.

Montreal loses again, same old story. Not enough offence, too many penalties. Even without Markov and Rivet it shouldn't make a huge difference. I think that our woe's since Dec 23 can be directly attributed to the loss of Steve Begin. He went out the game before that I believe and look at us now. Haha, oh how I wish it was that easy.

I think Bob's going to make a big move before the deadline, just he's so ghostly you'd never know what he's thinking.