2006/2007 Hockey Season Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the Duke. The duke, by duke, by duke by duke by duke, etc.

Also, for anyone keeping score at home: Stefan Liv called up to the Detroit Red Wings. Begin miracle career: now.

As awesome as the game is going to be on Saturday(it would be more Epic if it were in Montreal), I think Toronto's going to win. Like I said before, I think it'll basically come down to the fact that they're at home, so whether it ends 7-3 or 1-0 in shootout, I think Toronto's going to take it. What's sort of bad is that if the game goes past regulation, the air will be taken out of the ACC and the Leafs as the game will no longer have playoff implications.

As awesome as the game is going to be on Saturday(it would be more Epic if it were in Montreal), I think Toronto's going to win. Like I said before, I think it'll basically come down to the fact that they're at home, so whether it ends 7-3 or 1-0 in shootout, I think Toronto's going to take it. What's sort of bad is that if the game goes past regulation, the air will be taken out of the ACC and the Leafs as the game will no longer have playoff implications.

I swear to God I'd prefer the Habs in the playoffs over the fucking Islanders. So if they win out, might as well let Montreal win and get some fans that know how to show up to regular season games and actually cheer in the playoffs. So let's hope Philly kicks the Islanders ass, so we can properly rape Montreal.

WHO WILL WIN THE RIGHT TO GET SWEPT BY BUFFALO?

I can't wait for the Toronto - Montreal game. What an epic encounter it surely will be. I'm seeing a bland 4-2 victory for Toronto, who will follow up by not making the playoffs when the Islanders sneak in. Oh how I would laugh.

The East certainly isnt where it's at.

There's two Canadian teams whose fans are sounding awfully Uruguyan about how they deserve that eighth slot like some god-given right...I hope New York DOES make that slot just to shut people up.

The Sabres have sucked against division opponents this year. That series is going to seven if Montreal or Toronto make it.

I had a nightmare last night that the Leafs lost 8-4 and the only thing I remember from the boxscore is seeing Sundin (31) on the last Leaf goal so clearly it was Raycroft's fault if Mats potted 4 goals. >_>

And the Isles are winning 2-0. ghey

Edited by Clawson

Well, make up your mind Claude. He's either going to rest Broduer or he isn't. That was the fastest 180 turnaround since John Kerry died.