Favourite Television Character

Draevyn

Sheriff Don Lamb (Veronica Mars)

You would put Lamb over Veronica and Keith? Wow.

Along with the Mars duo, I'd also say Bender, Tony Almeida and Jack Bauer, Ken Titus, perhaps Stan Smith from American Dad and Dave Gold from The War at Home.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely it would be...

1. Jack Bauer

2. John Locke

3. Mr. Eko (He isn't too developed but he's still a badass character)

4. Tony Almeida (Might have been second fiddle to Jack a lot, but he was still superb.

5. Michael Schofield (True the character hasn't had much time to be a fully fledged developed character, but he has one goal in mind and that is just to save his brother and the lengths they have put his character just make it awesome.)

6. T-Bag (Classy classy guy, with one-liners making him such a guy.)

7. Dave Lister. (Gotta give some Dwarf love here, always fond of the guy and well, he may not be much on Takeshi's castle but he made his mark with red Dwarf.)

And I'm out of characters >_>.

Dr. Gregory House, Capt. Malcom Reynolds, and Ted Maul from The Day Today/Brasseye are the only acceptable choices here.

They all fucking own your souls.

Edited by timmayy rave

Fry, Frasier and Niles Crane, Ernie Pantusso, Blackadder, Dick Solomon, Jerome "Chef" MacElroy, Hank Hill, Ted Baxter, Al Bundy

Shit, I forgot about Hank Hill. I love most of the characters on that show. Except Peggy - fuck Peggy, ugh, I hate her so much. >_>

Also, the lack of Monk love makes me :(

John 'JD' Dorian (Scrubs):

Geeky, loveable and it seems like he never catches a break. Without Zach Braff JD simply wouldn't be my favourite TV character and without JD Zach Braff wouldn't be one of my favourite actors.

Dr Cox (Scrubs):

It's Perry 'motherfucking' Cox, the best ranter in entertainment and the one person you'd love to have put you down.

Chandler (Friends):

Could there be anyone more quotable? Much like JD, he's geeky and loveable and can't catch a break, but the key part of Chandler is that he's the 'intentional' funny man on Friends.

Fry (Futurama):

Uh... geeky, loveable and can't catch a break? :shifty: Fry is oddly, the most normal character on Futurama, and yet that makes him the odd and noticeable one. While I don't like Leela, it always makes me sad when she and Fry don't get together, simply because I want to see him get the win.

Bender (Futurama):

Chain smoking, whore mongering, gambling, alcoholic. The definitive anti-hero, always looking out for his friends (also Zoidberg!) but he does it with badassery.

Niles Crane (Frasier):

The key man of Frasier, it amazes me that the character of Frasier Crane ever got a TV series for himself without Niles there in the first place because he simply isn't funny enough.

Ash (Pokémon):

I'm going to get shit on for this, but there's something very sweet in the day of anti-hero's (even on kids TV) of having somebody on a show who's just an all-round good guy. He cares for his friends, his Pokémon, even his rivals and enemies when the time requires it. Plus he's always been shown as being knowledgable but still learning and always trying to move on.

Wolf (10th Kingdom):

Hilariously full of random phrases and a charmer, the charisma of someone shining through on a show like this is nothing short of astounding. If ever a second series is made they need to bring back the same actor.

Super Hans from Peep Show, "this crack is really moreish" is a fucking quote and a half.

Kurt from Teachers.

Randy Marsh from South Park.

Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy.

Del Boy from Only Fools and Horses.

Kenny Senior from Pheonix Nights.

Edited by fineintent

Can't believe I forgot Wesley, specially when one of his scenes I was watching in Season 4 was the reason for this topic. Between the end of Season 3 and Season 4 he'd taken on a complete character change, and went from nerdy guy to complete badass. Some of his lines in the later seasons were awesome, especially the ones in my sig.

Can't believe I forgot Wesley, specially when one of his scenes I was watching in Season 4 was the reason for this topic. Between the end of Season 3 and Season 4 he'd taken on a complete character change, and went from nerdy guy to complete badass. Some of his lines in the later seasons were awesome, especially the ones in my sig.

Just looking through the IMDB Angel quotes and came across this one:

Lawyer: I'm sorry to interrupt. I just need to know if the Holbein Clan history was here. It was supposed to be faxed to my office.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: It can wait.

Lawyer: These guys are really important. I just need... I mean, the whole company can't be working Miss Burkle's case.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Of course.

[nonchalantly pulls a gun out of his desk and shoots the lawyer in the knee]

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: [to his secretary] Jennifer, please send anyone else who isn't working Miss Burkle's case to me.

That's just badass...:D

EDIT: Forgot about this one, it's great on it's own, but I'm sure it's a bit longer.

When Wesley has Justine locked in his cupboard

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: [a threat] I'll take away the bucket.

Edited by TMM

Just looking through the IMDB Angel quotes and came across this one:

Lawyer: I'm sorry to interrupt. I just need to know if the Holbein Clan history was here. It was supposed to be faxed to my office.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: It can wait.

Lawyer: These guys are really important. I just need... I mean, the whole company can't be working Miss Burkle's case.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Of course.

[nonchalantly pulls a gun out of his desk and shoots the lawyer in the knee]

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: [to his secretary] Jennifer, please send anyone else who isn't working Miss Burkle's case to me.

That's just badass...:D

EDIT: Forgot about this one, it's great on it's own, but I'm sure it's a bit longer.

When Wesley has Justine locked in his cupboard

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: [a threat] I'll take away the bucket.

Nah, it wasn't longer. She went to hit him with a monkey wrench.