What a bad VMA 2006 show.

ROC

Ugh, just read the winners...it's worse than the nominees.

WHO TOOK HOME A TROPHY?

Winners in major categories from the MTV Video Music Awards, which were held Thursday night at Radio City Music Hall in New York.

Video of the year: Panic! At the Disco, I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Male video: James Blunt, You're Beautiful

Female video: Kelly Clarkson, Because of You

Group video: The All-American Rejects, Move Along

Rap video: Chamillionaire, Ridin'

R&B video: Beyonce featuring Slim Thug and Bun B, Check on It

Hip-hop video: Black Eyed Peas, My Humps

Dance video: Pussycat Dolls featuring Snoop Dogg, Buttons

Rock video: AFI, Miss Murder

Pop video: Pink, Stupid Girls

New artist in a video: Avenged Sevenfold, Bat Country

Video game soundtrack: Marc Ecko's Getting Up (Atari)

Video game score:Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion (Jeremy Soule)

Ringtone of the year: Fort Minor, Where'd You Go

Viewer's Choice: Fall Out Boy, Dance Dance

Aww, Nacho wasn't that bad.

Black squealing "ME NO WANT CORN" = golden.

Yes, it is. It's pretty damned bad. Not quite shit, but it's on the right road...

I watched, and there were one or two moments that were funny.

First, with the winners, considering some of the competition, the winners weren't bad. You can tell that MTV was shocked at some of the winners (first year the fans could vote for every award), cause almost all of the awards that had multiple genres up for awards, the more "rock" sounding songs won.

BTW, 30 Seconds to Mars won the MTV2 Award.

The parts I thought were funny were Sarah Silverman's Paris Hilton joke (and I also laughed at her Lance Bass joke, too). Also, tho it wasn't really funny, I got a kick out of one thing. After Timberlake's HORRIBLE performance, he went backstage to talk to Jack Black and said something to the effect of "Wow, this is a great room, but do you know what it needs? Some shelves". 2 hours later, when Jack Black runs to his dressing room because Kyle joined Black Eyed Peas, Timberlake is in there again, this time with a nifty little shelving unit built. He jumped up when Black ran in and was like "Isn't this so much better, now with shelves? AND LOOK, LITTLE HOOKS FOR KEY RINGS!!!" Meh, I found it funny.

One last thing (man, I am a loser, I must have enjoyed it), I thought it was funny that EVERYONE was making fun of "Sexy Back". Avenged Sevenfold went on stage and said something to the effect of "We didn't think we would be aloud on stage, since tonight Justin Timberlake was bringing sexy back. Seriously, why are we up here". And then Al fuckin' Gore makes a "I wasn't going to come, but when I heard Justin was bringing sexy back, I knew I had to be here". Come on, when you get dissed by GORE?!?

Overall, I hated all of the performance, but the rest of the show was decent...considering I HATED last years.

I watched, and there were one or two moments that were funny.

First, with the winners, considering some of the competition, the winners weren't bad. You can tell that MTV was shocked at some of the winners (first year the fans could vote for every award), cause almost all of the awards that had multiple genres up for awards, the more "rock" sounding songs won.

BTW, 30 Seconds to Mars won the MTV2 Award.

The parts I thought were funny were Sarah Silverman's Paris Hilton joke (and I also laughed at her Lance Bass joke, too). Also, tho it wasn't really funny, I got a kick out of one thing. After Timberlake's HORRIBLE performance, he went backstage to talk to Jack Black and said something to the effect of "Wow, this is a great room, but do you know what it needs? Some shelves". 2 hours later, when Jack Black runs to his dressing room because Kyle joined Black Eyed Peas, Timberlake is in there again, this time with a nifty little shelving unit built. He jumped up when Black ran in and was like "Isn't this so much better, now with shelves? AND LOOK, LITTLE HOOKS FOR KEY RINGS!!!" Meh, I found it funny.

One last thing (man, I am a loser, I must have enjoyed it), I thought it was funny that EVERYONE was making fun of "Sexy Back". Avenged Sevenfold went on stage and said something to the effect of "We didn't think we would be aloud on stage, since tonight Justin Timberlake was bringing sexy back. Seriously, why are we up here". And then Al fuckin' Gore makes a "I wasn't going to come, but when I heard Justin was bringing sexy back, I knew I had to be here". Come on, when you get dissed by GORE?!?

Overall, I hated all of the performance, but the rest of the show was decent...considering I HATED last years.

What did Lou Reed do on the show, out of curiosity, and how was he received?

What did Lou Reed do on the show, out of curiosity, and how was he received?

He performed a song with Jack White's band (can't remember the name). Suprised that no-one has mentioned the "protester", that was great.

The Raconteurs? Okay, I want to see that.