Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ringu

Scotland comes really good circa 2014. Granted, the strikers aren't so good but they've had absolutely world class midfielders and defenders who are amazingly good in the game. I'm not surprised they won the Euro.

He's been capped on my game loads for his age but it helps that he's playing for the best team ever. (H)

And oh god, worst start to the season EVER. I haven't played any of the other big four yet, but I've already lost twice and I've only played seven games. If I lose away to Bolton (who are like... relegation zone) and Middlesbrough, how do I stand a chance against the big guns?

Not to mention the Champions League is being gay too. Lost to Bayern Munich, lost to Valerenga (whoever the fuck they are, random foreign cunts) and drew with... Benfica, I think it was. I have to win all three of my games now to stay in the CL as far as I'm concerned, but with my squad's mentality recently, I doubt I'll even win two.

Gerrard's injured for a couple of weeks to add to Agger's injury, and D'Alessandro, officially the best cover player ever, is out for two months as well. Joao Moutinho is the biggest waste of 18.75 million ever. Gerrard's replacement? What was I smoking? And Paul Anderson is a cunt too. A few months ago he was a wonderkid and now he refuses to dribble even though he's a winger.

How can a team suddenly turn into such a pile of wank after three seasons of dominance :(

oh its so good being a Saints Fan, being the Saints Manager and then when you host the pompey scum at St Mary's This happens :D

oh and Pompey are bottom! good days!

saintspompeywp8.jpg

Guest Ringu

I am just one victory away from finiishing 1st-2nd in the Championship, so provided Sunderland don't decide to win and score 7, I'm taking Leyton Orient to the Premiership! :D

ALso, after defeating Aston Villa, Charlton and Norwich with the cheapest cheap-ass tactics known to man, I made it to the FA Cup finals against my former club, Man Yoo, who even in my absence have absolutely destroyed everyone in the Premiership. But I will persevere :@

Now I just wanna go home and play FM :(

Guest Ringu

Quite possibly my favourite match on FM, ever. We went up two, only to go down 3, and then scored 3 more in the final 5 minutes to seal our ticket into the Premiership. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

post-21-1173393269_thumb.jpg

post-21-1173393269_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ringu

West Ham are just as bad at health and safety in the game as they are in real life :(

All of my goalkeepers, all but one centreback and three strikers are all injured, and I haven't even played the opening game of the season yet :(

Well that was fun. Playing Chelsea (who'd just signed Luca Toni) with Adrian Pettigrew (signed from Chelsea) and James Collins in the centre of defence, and Asmir Begovic (on loan from Portsmouth) in goal ¬_¬

It was only 4-0.

At half time.

To top it all off, Etherington dislocates his shoulder and is out for two months. Oh well, the media picked on Pettigrew, saying he had a poor debut, so I basically blamed the entire thing on him. It made me feel better ¬_¬. Also, Tevez could've had a hat-trick, but his five shots were the only five shots Cech had to make all game.

Edited by Farmer Reil