Football Manager 2007

Dan

I downloaded some Premiership kits and logos, but when I run the game they don't show up. I turned the skin cache off but that hasn't had an effect so anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong. I have them saved in a folder called Premiership, so weren't sure if that folder name was wrong.

Anyone help? :blink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not really worth posting in this thread, but I just noticed that my midfield is currently:

Vuorinen, Turunen, Hietala, Holopainen.

Gogo FC Nightwish :shifty:

(And yes, I was sad enough to search for a Nevalainen ¬_¬ There isn't one :()

... You may continue reading stuff you care about now.

Hahahahahaha.

I bought the game today, got class in an hour, but after that I'll be loading it up. Got a 4-pack of Red Bull for obvious reasons. Gotta download the kits and logos too.

Not really worth posting in this thread, but I just noticed that my midfield is currently:

Vuorinen, Turunen, Hietala, Holopainen.

Gogo FC Nightwish :shifty:

(And yes, I was sad enough to search for a Nevalainen ¬_¬ There isn't one :()

... You may continue reading stuff you care about now.

Hahahahahaha.

I bought the game today, got class in an hour, but after that I'll be loading it up. Got a 4-pack of Red Bull for obvious reasons. Gotta download the kits and logos too.

Total shock season for me playing as Newcastle.

Alot of keyplayers missing and I need to get a win against Man Utd to get into Europe they hammer me 3-0 in the first half and then in the 65th I put on Rossi and he scores a hat trick, then right before the end Solano's Free Kick takes a deflection off Heinze and I win 4-3:)

Middle of January, my Portsmouth team are top of the League with very little signings. Only signed Curtis Davies for a good deal of money. This is the second season, first season we scraped in to the Uefa Cup places and are now facing Ajax after the group stage. Lua Lua and Benjani are fantastic and Be Foster my loan goalie from Man Utd is doing a great job.

I relegated Man City in the final game of last season with an offside goal according to the press. What a great game.

Clearly i suck at this compared to you guys ;p

This is my first FM game and i started as West Brom in the Championship, sold Curtis Davies to Pompey for £6M and bought Andy O'Brien and Alumnia for £1.5M each, i was hovering around mid-table untill around December when i couldnt score goals at all, Hartson (My key player in a 4-5-1 formation) sustained a broken leg keeping him out for 5 months so i was screwed.

My Leage cup run wasnt to bad i reached the Quarters before getting beat by Man United at home 1-0.

January 10th 2007 The West Bromwich Albion board fired me, i was 16th in the Championship at the time and had not won a game since December 5th. The final nail in the coffin was a shocking 2-0 home defeat to Scarbourough in the FA Cup third round.

I tried applying for the recently available Bolton job (they were rock bottom of the EPL) but they declined so i am now the proud manager of Treviso in the Italian Serie B, I have no transfer funds and am allready 93k over the wage budget. The only positive is that Inter Milan are my Parent Club so im going to try and nab as many players as i can from them.

This is where the club was in Serie B when i arrived,

http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/6793/trevisoda1.jpg

So my quest to become the England Manager took a backstep but i will get there.... eventually.

Edited by actionpad

Guest muddatrucker

Do Juve start off with minus points, or are those 17 points deducted at the end of the season (so you never see your actual position unless you deduct the 17 points each time you check?).

QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT! QPR ARE SHIT!

Enough of that. I'm currently 17th in the table with nine games left to go in the season as QPR. Last month I was 20th and the board, along with the fans, were absolutely delighted that I'm keeping them away from the drop. This month I apply for the available Tottenham job and the fans want my head, the board are very disappointed. Despite bringing them up three places thanks to one of my youngsters finding some form in front of goal, I've been offered to resign so I don't have to scar my reputation by being sacked. I told them to bollock off because I'm sticking around...

Only because Tottenham hired Van Gaal.

Wankers.

I hate draws, My record at Reading so far is 1 - 7 - 3. I reckon most of those draws (apart from a late equaliser at home to Man Utd) should have been wins, but my only two fit strikers are Leroy Lita, whose yet to score this season, and Robbie Winters, whose not really Premiership material. Got Doyle and Kitson coming back soon though, so hopefully I'll be able to turn a few of these draws into wins.