Acca - Group Winners: Russia, Holland, Spain, England - 30/1

Top Scorer - Kerzhakov - 33/1

Germany to win tournament and Benzema to finish top scorer - 50/1

Russia 2-1 Czech - 17/2

Kerzhakov first scorer vs Czech - 6/1

Lewandowski first scorer vs Greece - 9/2

Frank RiBery first scorer France 1-1 England - 45/1

Germany, Holland, Russia and Poland ACCA first games - 12/1

Got a few bets with money back offers, such as if England win against France they refund your losing bets. Also going to have a few more on tomorrow, likely player of the tournament and of course do the day by day games as they come along. Kerzhakov is my Euro tip for all, fantastic odds with a great chance of doing it if Russia can hit top gear in their group. That group is pretty unpredictable and you'd have to fancy Russia to progress too, you can still get him 40/1 some places.

Thank god the IPL ends this week, its killing me.

Some boxing on at the weekend so I'll have a crack at that.

Froch to knock out Bute at 8/1 i'll have a bit of that, I love Froch and he is not a play for points fighter and he will be spurred on by the home crowd. Plus for me he is the real life Rocky Balboa

Ali Adams to beat Audley Harrison 7/4. I don't know Adams but I know "A-Force" and that is enough for me.

Re-invested the Froch money on more Euro bets.

France to win Group D 13/8

Straight Forecasts on the group

Russia/Poland

Germany/Holland

Spain/Croatia

France/England

A bit more on Germany outright to at 10/3

Stuck my terrible bets on, £5 each way on France to win the tournament, £1 each way on Ribery and Ibrahimovic top scorer (silly odds), and my £1 double on Greece and Czech Republic today as predicted by Lola my potentially psychic cat.

Or as many of you who've followed my bets before will know, £15 I'll never see again.

Edited by Colly

Are SkyBet doing the group winners thing? I can't find the bet.

Had a quick browse and cant seem to find the simple option. Though they have the option to bet on group winners, so just do it that way and choose all four and it should offer you the choice to bet it as an Acca? (I clicked on Russia and Germany and it offered me a double, so I guess you can do it this way?)

Edit: Yeah, it works. Just go to the Euro outright odds section and do it one by one.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

You guys are making me want to go and have a few bets.

Might have to have a little punt.

Makes it even more exciting and gives you even more reason to get involved in certain games that you'd usually not have tonnes of interest in (See Poland/Greece).

Yeah, I used to gamble every weekend when I worked in the betting shop. Don't really touch it as much anymore.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Holland) @ 18/1

£1.00 EW Single 08/06/2012 11:57:09 2.00 0.00

Fernando Llorente (Spain) @ 18/1

Draw @ 11/5

Russia @ 6/4

Holland @ 8/13

Germany @ 11/10

Spain @ 8/11

Croatia @ 6/5

6 Folds, 1 bet * £1.00 08/06/2012 11:56:35 1.00 0.00

Russia @ 11/8

Holland @ 9/5

Spain @ 8/15

Trebles, 1 bet * £2.00 08/06/2012 11:55:00 2.00 0.00

Karim Benzema @ 2/1

Robert Lewandowski @ 13/8

Cristiano Ronaldo @ 11/8

Zlatan Ibrahimovic @ 5/2

Mario Gomez @ 9/4

5 Folds, 1 bet * £1.00 08/06/2012 11:51:17 1.00 0.00

Russia & Poland @ 2/1

Germany & Holland @ 1/1

Spain & Croatia @ 5/2

England & France @ 13/8

4 Folds, 1 bet * £2.00 08/06/2012 11:49:30 2.00 0.00

My bets. First two are E/W for the Top Goalscorer in the Tournament, next bet is the first 6 games (Poland/Greece being represented by draw). Treble on A, B and C group winners. Five players to be the top scoring players for their country in a fivefold. Dual forecast fourfold on the 1st and 2nd in the four groups. Some pretty small stake betting, but with the potential for decent returns (the fivefold players would win £200, the dual forecast was somewhere around £100. Might have an overall bet, but not sure really.

The biggest 'out there' parts of my bets involve Holland winning Group B over Germany, whilst I want to see Croatia go through ahead of Italy.

You guys are making me want to go and have a few bets.

Might have to have a little punt.

Makes it even more exciting and gives you even more reason to get involved in certain games that you'd usually not have tonnes of interest in (See Poland/Greece).

Yeah, I used to gamble every weekend when I worked in the betting shop. Don't really touch it as much anymore.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Holland) @ 18/1

Fernando Llorente (Spain) @ 18/1

I'm a bit scared to go near the top scorer at the minute. To all intents it seems Llorente will be third choice behind Torres and Negredo. Huntelaar played most of qualifying but I'm not sure they'll play him up top and Van Persie out on the left, wouldn't be shocked to see Van Persie start up top. And similar with a player like Gomez, I think Germany may be wanting to get Klose in if Gomez isn't firing straight away. Not to mention you often get players like Baros, Muller and Villa (who wasn't playing as striker) as top goalscorers and not always the big names. Then again it's only £4 worth of bets so I'm sure you won't lose much sleep over it. :shifty:

Was thinking Benzema myself and an EW on Kerzhakov or Lewandowski. Benzema has potential to score in every match you'd think and the second two could use a couple of goals in a weaker group than the others and I'd wager both will qualify.

Going to have a look properly when I get home, and hopefully not go too mental and lose all my money in the month before I go on holiday! :D

The favourites were too short price, so I just went with two outsiders of sorts. You only need to score three or so to be in with a shout of getting in the places, and with me assuming Holland and Spain would go far, seemed worthwhile backing their outside shots rather than their more obvious choices. We'll see, probably a waste :P

Are SkyBet doing the group winners thing? I can't find the bet.

Had a quick browse and cant seem to find the simple option. Though they have the option to bet on group winners, so just do it that way and choose all four and it should offer you the choice to bet it as an Acca? (I clicked on Russia and Germany and it offered me a double, so I guess you can do it this way?)

Edit: Yeah, it works. Just go to the Euro outright odds section and do it one by one.

Thanks. £2 returns £36 for Russia, Germany, Spain and France. Decent.