The Official "Heroes" Topic

Mick

I'm gonna guess this is where Peter gets the scar Hiro mentions when he travels back in time. I'm so, so glad that Simone is actually dead and not just another hero. That new girl's power is also quite awesome (and we need more fully body shots of her :pervert:).

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna guess this is where Peter gets the scar Hiro mentions when he travels back in time. I'm so, so glad that Simone is actually dead and not just another hero. That new girl's power is also quite awesome (and we need more fully body shots of her :pervert:).

Skipped right to the end of the topic to avoid spoilers, but I need to thank my brother the next time I get a chance. See, he downloaded the first eight episodes of Heroes onto my Archos thing, and I watched them all last night in succession.

Holy fucking shit. Is this the best show on TV now or is it the best show on TV now?

Bleh, I gave up on Lost at the end of series 2, it's going nowhere and the clips I've seen of Season 3 have done little to rekindle my interest. Ooh, another island and a boat.

Heroes meanwhile has fast become one of my favourite programmes. It does the Lost thing properly, leaves the questions there without you thinking "For fucks skae will this ever end?"

I made the mistake of downloading Heroes and leaving it till I had 5+ episodes to watch at a time. Now I'm all impatient and I only jsut finished watching Parasite :(

I really hope Peter Petrelli survives, he's one of my favourite characters. Certainly has the best power(s). And I thought Bennett was a great character virtually from the start, not just since Company Man. here's to a second series anyways.

My God this show is awesome. I live in Australia so we are only up to Episode 7. I have watched up to the end of the season thought and man do I wish this would start up again.

I like how Bennet still is a major part of the show even with what happened to him. I'm losing INterest in Claire thought and Nikki/Jessica is getting a bit annoying.

Apart from that this show is awesome

Oh and it is obvious that Peter gets the scar from Sylar. Its funny though that when Peter meets Hiro in the train and he said he missed the scar. I first think I thought was Peter having a scar across his right eye. Like Dr. Evil.

Still an awesome show

The people Bennett works for have Ted, who as far as I can remember has never been near Peter. I'm hoping that what happens is, there's a swerve and Sylar gains Ted's powers, and its Sylar who explodes, not Peter or Ted.

The people Bennett works for have Ted, who as far as I can remember has never been near Peter. I'm hoping that what happens is, there's a swerve and Sylar gains Ted's powers, and its Sylar who explodes, not Peter or Ted.

April 23rd? But I'll be all busy with Diamond & Pearl then, nothing else, besides maybe, possibly, LOST, at a stretch (heh, who am I lying to I need it like air). I was hoping April meant, ya know, April 2nd.

BRING BACK HEROES DAMMIT!

So apparently, Mr. Linderman's secret is that he was a part of a super-team who actually prevented wars. However the team had a difference of opinions and split up. Didn't say what his power was but I wonder if Hiro's dad was part of this super-team. And I wonder who else was, maybe Nathan's mother?

• 1 month later...

I missed the first ten minutes before I remembered it was on :(

I wonder what exactly it is that Linderman has planned for Micah. Simply telling him that he's going to "Save the World" is a bit weird. Perhaps he's going to be in New York, and will repair the tracking system (since Linderman seems to have some involvement with PrimaTech, and HRG, Matt and Nuclear-Man are all on there way there). I'm also interested to see how Jessica/Nikki will react.

Also, I cannot wait till next Monday for the future episode.