Lost Season Three Discussion Thread

CKN

Don't forget, the writers just said four/five people will die, they also stated they could be anyone, minor characters, Losties or Others, just nobody in flashbacks. I'm willing to bet Ben will die and the rest of his character will be fleshed out by flashbacks by Richard Alpert. My main money is on Charlie, Kate, Mikhail and Rose/Bernard.

Edited by Benjamin Linus

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest G-Spot

No you didnt understand my post.

Maybe this Jacob used to be somewhat of a scientist and experimented with something but it went haywire and created the smoke monster

Or he actually COULD be the smoke monster as there was a thin layer of volcanic smoke covering him

For those interested, there's a rumored ABC schedule for next season going floating around and it has Lost returning this January on Tuesdays. If you're interested, you can check the whole thing out here.

No you didnt understand my post.

Maybe this Jacob used to be somewhat of a scientist and experimented with something but it went haywire and created the smoke monster

Or he actually COULD be the smoke monster as there was a thin layer of volcanic smoke covering him

Regarding who I think'll die

I'm thinking Charlie, Kate and Tom will die out of the people who have been around since the first season. I'm hoping Tom doesn't though, I really dig his character. I've got a feeling Bernard will go too but not Rose. The guy with the mustache from the Others who was watching Sayid whilst he was tied to the swing will bite the dust too.

Also I reckon Karl is going to be shot by someone like Sayid. We know from the promo he comes to the beach warning everyone the Others are coming, I think someone's going to kill him regardless before they figure out he's there to help them.

I don't think Ben's going (at least not this season), there's still so much to do with him. Plus I reckon there's going to be some sort of power struggle between Ben and Locke in season four. I think Jacob has chosen Locke as his new golden boy and Ben knows it. That's why he got so freaked when he learned Jacob spoke to Locke.

Edited by The LBTN Experience

Guest G-Spot

Damon Lindelof also discredited the theory that the survivors will experience, or have experienced time travel,[48] although has since allowed for the possibility in regards to Desmond Hume.[49] Furthermore, Lindelof has rejected speculation that spaceships or aliens influence the events on the island, or that everything seen is a fictional reality taking place in someone's mind.[48][50]

Source: Wiki

Damon Lindelof also discredited the theory that the survivors will experience, or have experienced time travel,[48] although has since allowed for the possibility in regards to Desmond Hume.[49] Furthermore, Lindelof has rejected speculation that spaceships or aliens influence the events on the island, or that everything seen is a fictional reality taking place in someone's mind.[48][50]

Source: Wiki

Edited by The LBTN Experience

Damon and Carlton are writers for the show, well certainly Damon, and Adam and Eve skeletons are the skeletons Jack and Kate found way back in series 2.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie lived, everyone expects him to be one of the ones who goes because he's involved in a death storyline, but maybe on the Island the universe won't be able to course-correct itself.