Lost Season Three Discussion Thread

CKN

It was great tonight. The more Locke the better, and then you had Ekko mauled by the bear and Desmond with his eyes all shining like the su.... I'm not attracted to Desmond I'm attracted to his... I'm not attracted to Desmond. >_>

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I would've liked it better if Locke had shot the guy in the flashback. >_>

If he had shot the guy then, the plot device of him having to "clean up his mess" wouldn't have been as effective. He didn't clean up that mess so, there was also guilt driving him to clean up this one.... I say "also" because the island was driving him to do it.

Maybe I would've liked it better if Locke had shot the guy in the flashback. >_>

If he had shot the guy then, the plot device of him having to "clean up his mess" wouldn't have been as effective. He didn't clean up that mess so, there was also guilt driving him to clean up this one.... I say "also" because the island was driving him to do it.

Ya, I thought the episode rocked! The "sweat lodge" scene with Boone was awesome, I have a feeling that whole vision is totally symbolic of the whole episode, everything from Hurley at the register and Desmond as the pilot. I can't wait to see how all this plays out. I also love now that Desmond has some kind of weird power, it's crazy.

I hate the whole 'Jack and his wife blahblah' thing. I just don't care any more Jack, go away.

I'm looking forward to episode three which will reveal what happened to the Hatch peoples. :)

All my favourite characters bar Sun, Jin, Charlie and Hurley are in the hatch...

Edited by Zaz

If they keep adding characters, they'll really have to wield the axe and kill off a few more people this series. I hope they have some kind of cataclysm - nobody dying after the Hatch explosion was a bit of an anti-climax (even if I didn't want to lose any of the related characters.)

Edited by The Judge

It was great tonight. The more Locke the better, and then you had Ekko mauled by the bear and Desmond with his eyes all shining like the su.... I'm not attracted to Desmond I'm attracted to his... I'm not attracted to Desmond. >_>

Okay, changed my signature.

By the way, LOST Season 3 starts either the 13th or 20th November this year in the UK.

Also, the new characters are Nikki and Paulo.

Synopsis for Every Man For Himself

Sawyer discovers just how far his captors will go to thwart any plans of escape he and Kate might have, and Jack is called upon to scrub up in order to save the life of one of the Others. Meanwhile, Desmond’s behavior begins to perplex the survivors when he starts construction on an unknown device.

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

Somehow I forgot to watch last week's episode. So i just did. It was very good.

Fizzy, time travel I tells ya. This episode actually confirmed my theory on Ben and the skeletons from season one. Time travel.

Edited by The Z-Man