Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Timmoru Suzuki

Also, does anyone know of any sites with all the pictures of the various costumes attainable in the game?

The official site should have them all in the VIP section (assuming you got the card for pre-ordering it. The clerk at EB just gave me one because I bought the game, not even a preorder).

Edited by Kulexx

Colossus is death. Seriously, he's a fucking killing machine.

Sadly, Iceman is less good.

Current Team:

Captain America

Colossus

Deadpool

Iceman

Spider-Man

Wolverine

Going for: Stephen Strange, Moon Knight, Thor and someone else.

Quickly - in the part where Nightcrawler and Jean Grey are in cages and its rigged so if you save one the other will fall off a cliff and die, is there anyway to save both?

Edited by timmayy rave

Colossus does indeed rule. I found a good use for Iceman too, freeze enemies from a distance then walk up and beat them to death safe in the knowledge they can't do anything.

Also, there was no cock-up with me not using spoiler tags earlier >_> None at all.

I'm getting this and Justice League: Heroes soon. Might rent it.

Anyone have it for just basic Xbox? I'd love to kill someone on Xbox Live. :D

EDIT: AH SPOILER TAG TIMMY, SPOILER TAG!

Do you have to have it on the same format to play Live? I thought you could play Xbox games Live on the 360 :ohwell:

Right, I've not read through this thread, but I'm considering sticking this on my Christmas list, a question for anyone who can answer it though.

I loved X-Men Legends, but didn't really like X-Men Legends II. I'm not really too sure what it was that I disliked about it, I think it was a combination of it being too easy, having all the characters there from the start and not getting to unlock them by playing on, and too much emphasis being put on finding small, out of the way items that have more importance later (like getting to unlock Iron Man, who I wanted to play as). Can anyone give me a brief rundown of the similarities to the two games? Judging by the IGN review, it has more elements of XML than XML2.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Excited about Hawkeye and The Hulk. Not so much Doom. How do you kill Doom as Doom?

Struck me as odd too, but I guess they figured they already had a model for him, let people use him. Of all games to get downloadable content, this was on the bottom of my expected list. A third party, multi-platform franchise that generally has a new installment every year or so? That's pretty surprising and a nice bonus since I've probably logged more hours into this game than any other 360 title.

Holy shit, that sounds really cool. Something like this is exactly what I needed to revive interest in the game, now I just need to figure out who to drop from my team to add Venom and Cyclops >_>