*SPOILERS* "Fuck, was that cinematic cool" Edition 2 *SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*

MalaCloudy Black

So.. this is where you'll list your favourite recent cinematics in gaming, in spoiler tags.

CLOUDY GOES FIRST.

EDIT: TGC tried to fix Cloudy's spoiler tags issues but it seems to have failed. And Kaney Kaney he's our man, if he can't do it we will fuck him up and rip out his toenails and make him eat shit. :wub:

When Loki & the Super Soldier army are attacking Asgard in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Oh my god was that cool. They keep heaving boulders at the gates and that viking warrior pushes the other warrior out of the way and gets smashed by the gate as it falls. Then it pans back to the Super Soldiers where there's a whole fucking buttload of them coming over the hill, and the viking warrior just snarls and yells "FOR ASGAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRD!" as he charges toward them. So badass. And then to make it better!, he cuts through a line of super soldiers wielding nothing but his hammer.

Edited by The New Blood TGC

When Loki & the Super Soldier army are attacking Asgard in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Oh my god was that cool. They keep heaving boulders at the gates and that viking warrior pushes the other warrior out of the way and gets smashed by the gate as it falls. Then it pans back to the Super Soldiers where there's a whole fucking buttload of them coming over the hill, and the viking warrior just snarls and yells "FOR ASGAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRD!" as he charges toward them. So badass. And then to make it better!, he cuts through a line of super soldiers wielding nothing but his hammer.

:wub:

This is odd....spoiler tags worked for me in another thread in the same forum, but now won't work for me here?

Edited by The New Blood TGC

Fuck "recent." I'm just popping in to note that it's been seven years and the FFVIII opening is STILL awesome.

... also, I've barely played any recent games, so. Uh. Yeah.

Each time these topics come up, I invariably say the same things. Now, thanks to YouTube, I don't have to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3PXiV95kwA.

Edited by SeanDMan

Off the top of my head, one of my favourite cinematic game moments is in MGS2

After the fight with Fortune, when Raiden shoots at her, and one of the bullets is diverted away from her, only to hit Vamp right in the head.

That's only because it's something I've played recently, though, I'm sure there's better.